• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax write offs

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i know tax season is about over and all but i am thinking of next year already. i just bought a new computer and i know that can be written off. but i am thinking of getting a new desk because right now my computer sits on an old coffe table and its killing my back!! will i be able to use that as a write off? i would say about 75-80% of my time on my computer is used for business purposes. i wasnt sure about that one since its not 100% used for business. thanks!!

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Yes

You will be able to write off the desk. I believe that you will only be able to write off the 80% you use it for business. But still a great write off! :D

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks for letting me know. i was pretty sure i could but wanted to double check it. my husband is really gung-ho about my business right now and getting me all kinds of new stuff to help out. i think he is just trying to cheer me up and motivate me , i havent had many shows since sept. i had about 12 cancel on me between oct. and jan. i have 1 bridal show, two possible bridal shows, and one possible kitchen show from a repeat host that has had about 3 shows for me already in less than a years time. he also knows how bad i want those pans!!!! anyways i am done rambling now...sorry!!