• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smart Phone Glitches Delay Website Conversion: Can I Write it Off?

In summary, a smart phone glitch is a malfunction or error that affects the proper functioning of a smart phone. This can have a negative impact on website conversion rates if it causes delays or errors. Depending on the situation, the cost of a smart phone glitch may be deductible as a business expense on taxes. To prevent smart phone glitches from impacting website conversion, regularly updating the device's software and testing the website on different devices and browsers is recommended. If troubleshooting is needed, there are online resources and support available from the device manufacturer or service provider.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
So I bought a smart phone earlier last year in preparation for the new website...its an android...much cheaper than buying an ipad...so anyway, my reasoning to my hubby was that I would need it for my business...well...since there has been so many glitches I have yet to be converted to the new website...can I still write the phone off since thats the "reason" I got it...how the heck was I supposed to know the website wouldn't get to me in the year 2012?

Are you making business calls on it? If so, then YES! Are you using the calculator feature at shows or otherwise for your business? If so, then YES! Are you storing host/guest contact information in it? If so, then YES!

I think you get the picture... ;)

I suppose you could write off the phone itself but I don't think you could write off the plan. Then it gets into keeping track of how much is used for business and how much is used for personal.

Is there anywhere on p3 or consultants corner to print out the receipts where I have purchased online at the outlet and the payment for the website?

higoobs said:
Is there anywhere on p3 or consultants corner to print out the receipts where I have purchased online at the outlet and the payment for the website?

Not that I have ever seen, no.
I've used email confirmations for stuff like that. (if you didn't save the page when you placed the order)

What is a smart phone glitch?

A smart phone glitch is a malfunction or error that occurs while using a smart phone, resulting in the device not functioning properly.

How can a smart phone glitch affect website conversion?

A smart phone glitch can delay the loading of a website or cause errors, making it difficult or impossible for visitors to complete a desired action, such as making a purchase or filling out a form. This can result in a decrease in website conversion rates.

Can I write off the cost of a smart phone glitch on my taxes?

If the smart phone glitch directly relates to your business and affects your website conversion, it may be deductible as a business expense on your taxes. It is recommended to consult with a tax professional for specific advice.

How can I prevent smart phone glitches from impacting my website conversion?

Regularly updating your smart phone's software and clearing its cache can help prevent glitches. It is also important to regularly test your website on different devices and browsers to ensure it is functioning properly.

Are there any tools or resources available to help troubleshoot smart phone glitches?

Yes, there are various online resources and forums where you can find solutions to common smart phone glitches. You can also contact your device's manufacturer or your service provider for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • monica_sweetconsultant