• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is CS Tara and what inspired her to become a consultant?

In summary, CS Tara is a consultant for Pampered Chef who became a consultant in February. She was inspired to join the company as a stay-at-home mom looking for a way to contribute to her family's income while still being able to take care of her children. CS Tara loves being able to share her passion for cooking and quality kitchen tools with others and enjoys the flexibility and personal growth opportunities that being a consultant provides. Her customers can expect excellent customer service, personalized product recommendations, ongoing support and education, and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through hosting cooking parties.
Tara Dotson
Hello, I recently signed up as a consultant the end of February. I am loving it and so excited to see where this new adventure will take me. I decided to become a consultant because I am a stay at home mom and wanted to contribute to our families income, but still be able to stay at home with our 3 children.

Welcome to CS Tara!

1. Who is CS Tara?

CS Tara is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. She is a wife and a mother of three who decided to become a consultant to contribute to her family's income while staying at home with her children.

2. What inspired CS Tara to become a consultant?

As a stay-at-home mom, CS Tara wanted to find a way to contribute to her family's income while still being able to take care of her children. She found Pampered Chef to be the perfect opportunity to do both, as she can work from home and share her love for cooking and quality kitchen tools with others.

3. When did CS Tara become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

CS Tara became a consultant for Pampered Chef at the end of February.

4. What does CS Tara love about being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

CS Tara loves being able to share her passion for cooking and quality kitchen tools with others. She also enjoys the flexibility and opportunity for personal growth that being a Pampered Chef consultant provides.

5. What can CS Tara's customers expect when working with her as their consultant?

CS Tara's customers can expect excellent customer service, personalized product recommendations, and ongoing support and education on how to use their Pampered Chef products. She is also available to host cooking parties and help her customers earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle Attaway
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Attaway
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins