• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Strong Opening Intro for New Consultant's Grand Opening?

In summary, Carolyn has a great intro show for the new consultant, but can't find it anymore. Lydia Martin posted an intro show a while back that has been very successful.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am doing the grand Opening show for a new consultant tonight and I know I recently read a fantastic intro/strong opening to say at the beginning of her show...but I an't find it now- argh...anyone???

here is one that Kathy previously posted. You could surely adapt it.Strong Opening~ Use this to begin the cooking show
My name is _______________________ and I am a ____________...____with the Pampered Chef. I am excited to begin our cooking show, but before we do I want to take a minute to thank our host __________________. Thank you so much ______________ for inviting me into your home to show off Pampered Chef products. I really love my job and without wonderful hosts like you I wouldn’t be able to do it, so thank you for inviting me and for inviting all of your friends.
_______________, let me ask you something. Do you like presents? Great, I love to spoil and pamper my hosts, so to say thank you in a very special way, The Pampered Chef and I will be showering you with presents as the host of this show. Here’s the very first…Pampered Chef’s Season’s Best Cookbook. Do you know that many of my hosts have shows twice a year just so they can collect every Season’s best we publish! This cookbook is packed with great recipes for this season; my favorite is the Turkey and Pesto Ravioli that is featured on the front.
Ladies (and gentlemen) I want you to watch all the great gifts that ______________gets this evening because when you decide to book your show, I promise that I will spoil and pamper you exactly the same way.
One more thing I would like to share with you, I am lucky enough to work with a wonderful team of women (and men) in Monterey County, we are working on building the biggest and best Pampered Chef Sales team in the state of California! In this tough economy, my team is hiring! We are looking for people who might be interested in earning some extra income, either part time, full time, or career time! So I invite you to watch what I do tonight.. watch how much fun I am having, and later on tonight I will give you the opportunity to ask me questions about my business…..Let’s get started!

I'm looking more for the one that introduces the new consultant and explains all the ways you can help the new consultant as a guest at her show?

Carolyn I have it at home- it either from Lydia Martin or Duska Mills, so it is really good. I will send it to you this evening. Please don't let me forget. Msg me on fb, send me nasty text messages and emails if ya have to so I don't forget.
I will post it on here as well. :)

Colleen posted this awhile back from Lydia Martin's training.

Attachments

• Lydia INTRO SHOW OUTLINE.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 290
Just a follow up... in looking at my numbers this month and knowing there will be submissions today and tomorrow that haven't shown up yet, as of today, out of 26, I have 12 active. (I'm guessing at least 2 more will be active by month's end).

9 of the last 10 consultants to join our team, who I've done intro shows with, are active. The other 3 who are active have been consultants 2+ years and are consistent with 2-3 shows/mo each.

Using Lydia's format for the intro shows has been a huge success for me! They are getting bookings by having a great intro show and are earning $$ right out of the gate! I've never had this kind of activity before! Two have signed recruits of their own!

:woohoo:

What is the purpose of a strong opening intro for a new consultant's grand opening?

A strong opening intro for a new consultant's grand opening serves as a way to attract potential clients and create a positive first impression. It is an opportunity to showcase the consultant's skills, experience, and services, and to establish a strong foundation for building relationships with potential clients.

What should be included in a strong opening intro for a new consultant's grand opening?

A strong opening intro for a new consultant's grand opening should include a brief background about the consultant, their expertise and services, and any special offers or promotions for the grand opening. It should also highlight the benefits of working with the consultant and how they can help potential clients achieve their goals.

How can a new consultant make their opening intro stand out?

To make their opening intro stand out, a new consultant can incorporate their unique selling points, such as their specialized skills or innovative approach. They can also use attention-grabbing visuals or interactive elements to make the intro more engaging and memorable.

Is it important to tailor the opening intro to the target audience?

Yes, it is important to tailor the opening intro to the target audience. Different audiences may have different needs and interests, so it is crucial to customize the intro to resonate with them and address their specific pain points. This can help to make a stronger connection with potential clients and increase the chances of converting them into actual clients.

When is the best time to deliver a strong opening intro for a new consultant's grand opening?

The best time to deliver a strong opening intro for a new consultant's grand opening is during the event itself. This allows the consultant to personally interact with potential clients and make a strong first impression. It is also a good idea to follow up with the intro after the event through email or social media to keep the conversation going and potentially convert leads into clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ree_countrygirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ProudMomma
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sushimommy