• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale

In summary, Southwest is having a great sale to Dallas (if you haven't already bought your tickets). The cities that are included are: Dallas (Love Field), TX $49 one-way, to/from Amarillo, TX $49 one-way, to/from Austin, TX $79 one-way, to/from Corpus Christi, TX $79 one-way, to/from El Paso, TX $79 one-way, to/from Harlingen/South Padre Island
nikked
Gold Member
Just got an email from Southwest. They are having a great sale to Dallas (if you haven't already bought your tickets). The cities that are included are:

Dallas (Love Field), TX
$49 one-way, to/from Amarillo, TX
$49 one-way, to/from Austin, TX
$79 one-way, to/from Corpus Christi, TX
$79 one-way, to/from El Paso, TX
$79 one-way, to/from Harlingen/South Padre Island, TX
$49 one-way, to/from Houston (Hobby), TX
$49 one-way, to/from Little Rock, AR
$49 one-way, to/from Lubbock, TX
$49 one-way, to/from Midland/Odessa, TX
$49 one-way, to/from Oklahoma City, OK
$49 one-way, to/from San Antonio, TX
$49 one-way, to/from Tulsa, OK
See additional specials to/from Dallas (Love Field).

Go to: http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/061128_texas.html?src=et112806

to see if the deal applies to you! Happy Leadership to all!:D

Those are some great deals. I live in Oregon and my brother Lives in San Antonio, but I dont think the special applies to me flying out from Portland, OR. If it did, I'd be all over it!! Havent seen him in 6 years!

Yep, I got my ticket to Leadership for $160. My director was kicking herself for buying her ticket too soon!

DebbieJ said:
Yep, I got my ticket to Leadership for $160. My director was kicking herself for buying her ticket too soon!

Debbie,

Can you share the details of your flight? If I end up going (all up in the air right now) I can fly out of Midway.

Thanks

Jeanine,

I'm not Debbie--but I just bought tickets this weekend through american airlines out of ohare for $158.60 total!!! I'm leaving on sunday and returning wed night. But they also had mon morning for the same price.

Just an fyi for those of you considering it--pretty cheap right now!!

What flights are you guys on going out of O'Hare? I did buy mine too early and ended up paying just about $200, which is still REALLY good in my book!

I have to dig up my flight info, but I think I leave O'Hare on Sunday around 11 am maybe??:confused: I already know one other consultant who will be on my plane.:D

I fly out at 6:10am on sunday--my hubby works at ohare and i'm riding in with him that am. then i have a friend in san ant that i'm spending sunday with.

i leave on wed at 3:05--cutting it close, but hubby works wed too and riding home with him--after 12 hour days he doesnt want to wait around for yet another plane!!!

Jeanine, here's my info:

Itinerary:
Sunday, January 07 - CHICAGO-MIDWAY(MDW) to DALLAS LOVE FIELD(DAL) Flight 458 M Depart CHICAGO-MIDWAY(MDW) at 2:45PM and Arrive in DALLAS LOVE FIELD(DAL) at 5:55PM

Wednesday, January 10 - DALLAS LOVE FIELD(DAL) to ST LOUIS MO(STL) Flight 38 M Depart DALLAS LOVE FIELD(DAL) at 4:55PM and Arrive in ST LOUIS MO(STL) at 6:30PM

Wednesday, January 10 - ST LOUIS MO(STL) to CHICAGO-MIDWAY(MDW) Flight 2013 M Depart ST LOUIS MO(STL) at 7:00PM and Arrive in CHICAGO-MIDWAY(MDW) at 8:05PM

I'd love a traveling partner!

Ange and Deb,

Thank you for the information! I hope I'm able to join you. I've gone to leadership for the past three years and I'd hate to miss this one. I like being one of the first to know all the new stuff!!!

Jeanine

pamperedbecky said:
What flights are you guys on going out of O'Hare? I did buy mine too early and ended up paying just about $200, which is still REALLY good in my book!

I have to dig up my flight info, but I think I leave O'Hare on Sunday around 11 am maybe??:confused: I already know one other consultant who will be on my plane.:D

I think they are flying out of Midway.

I was able to fly American Airlines for $178 which I thought was pretty good.

Midway here, alsoDebbie, I am flying out of Midway also, but my flight is with ATA, leving at 12:25 PM, landing in DFW at 3:04 PM.

I fly back on the 10th, 4:00 PM flight, with ATA also.I got my ticket for $175

I just realized that most of you are landing in Love's field, and I am landing in Dallas/Ft Worth. Am I going to be real far from where I need to be? Anyone in the Dallas area that can fill me in?

I think I heard that Love's Field is closer, but DFW isn't that far away either. My director and one of her downline directors are also flying into DFW.

I am flying into Dallas Fort Worth, anyone else flying into there on Sunday afternoon, maybe we could all go together for a cab to Adam's Mark

I booked a flight with AirTran and the ticket was about $220.00. It went on sale for about $180.00. I contacted AirTran and they gave me a credit for the difference. Definitely something to check if the prices drop!

Lisa

Abby, I fly into Dallas/Ft Worth, I land at 3:04 PM- can we share a cab? I am at the Magnolia Hotel, but that is not far from the Adams Mark.

I get into Dallas at just before 2:00 so that would be fine with me, are the hotels within walking distance to each other?

Who is leaving from Los Angeles? How much did you get your airfare for?

Related to Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale

1. What is the "Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale"?

The "Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale" is a limited-time promotion offered by Southwest Airlines where flights to and from Dallas Love Field are discounted. It allows customers to save money on their travels to and from the Dallas area.

2. How much can I save with the "Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale"?

The amount of savings varies depending on the specific flight and dates chosen. However, customers can save up to 50% off the regular fare for flights to and from Dallas Love Field during the promotional period.

3. When is the "Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale" available?

The sale is typically available for a limited time, usually for a few days or a week. It is important to check the Southwest Airlines website or sign up for email alerts to stay updated on when the sale is happening.

4. Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for the "Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale"?

Yes, there may be restrictions and blackout dates for certain flights during the promotional period. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the sale before booking to ensure your desired travel dates are eligible for the discounted fare.

5. Can I combine the "Southwest Airlines Dallas/Love Field Sale" with other discounts or promotions?

Typically, the sale cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is always best to check with a Southwest Airlines representative to see if any exceptions apply. Additionally, customers can still earn and use Rapid Rewards points for flights booked during the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • finley1991