• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ann's ONLINE SALE: 15-25% Off Pampered Chef + Free Gifts & Specials!

In summary, Ann is holding an online sale on Friday, January 6th through Sunday, January 8th for her Pampered Chef business. Customers can save 15-25% (or more) on products by placing orders through her website or by emailing her. There are also additional incentives for past hosts and for booking a party. Ann's idea for the sale came from her ED and has already resulted in successful sales for herself and other DS consultants.
baychef
Silver Member
This idea came from my ED and is something she is doing. She is doing a phone sale tomorrow only but I decided to do this when sending out my January Newsletter to customers:

Ann's ONLINE SALE party FRIDAY 1/6,7 & 8- Save 15-25% (or more) on Pampered Chef!

It’s a NEW YEAR and time to say THANK YOU for your business! To start out the New Year, now, Wednesday January 6th through Friday January 8th is my FAMOUS ONLINE SALE. Here is how it works: (please follow directions carefully as only orders placed in the following manner will receive the savings outlined below)

Log onto www.pamperedchef.biz/anneaster. Click on the lower left hand corner for online ordering. Choose OPTION ONE and type in Ann Easter. Browse through the online catalog.
OR
You can email me on or before Friday night, MUST include a phone number where you can be reached during the day on Friday or Saturday for payment on your debit or cc.)

15% off your total (add 10% for past hosts in 2009)

Orders $60 in product total and over will receive a free spatula (see details when ordering).

Orders of $80 and over will receive free shipping in addition to your 15% off and free spatula!

Book a party from this ONLINE SALE and hold before May 1st and you will receive an extra $25 of free products when your show is held and reaches a minimum of $400 in sales!

Outlet orders are not included in this sale . . . these products have a generous discount 24/7 and can be placed through my website any time.

All orders will be submitted Friday night and are not associated with any currently open party.
Spread the word to your friends and co –workers! Everyone loves Pampered Chef . . . check out the specials and recipes on my website. Call or e-mail me if you have any questions.
The above specials are honored only through Ann Easter.

The first sentence was put in place of "January Newsletter" because when my ED's came through, it surely caught my eye!

This is to see if we can fish for any extra sales for Triple points! I have a party Saturday and one Sunday and I am strongly enticing them to close their parties before the stroke of midnight on Sunday. They may not be strong parties anyway but triple points are triple points!

And...I had an HO lead yesterday, talked to her on the way to work and then called back on my way home...she signed last night!!!! I asked her...well, do you want to know how to sign up or do you have questions about becoming a consultant? She sounded intelligent, excited and had few questions.:party:

I have 2 more hot leads. This incentive trip has excited me and has me feeling like I was a new consultant (only without the fear of rejection or not knowing what I am doing!)

Hope this idea helps someone...so far, I have had a little response:grumpy:, but I just posted it at 11:30 pm last night and hopefully tomorrow will be a pay day for some.

Will keep you posted!

Thank you Ann! This is EXACTLY what I was going to sit down and do today but now I don't have to use so much of my time thinking of it! YOU ROCK!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Thanks Ann!!
I sent it out shortly after reading yours and got a $119 order!!! Woo Hoo!!
That's 357 points!!!

I sent out an email yesterday and have a $66 order so far. Then just now I got an Online Activity email for $85. So far that's 453 points!

DebbieJ said:
I sent out an email yesterday and have a $66 order so far. Then just now I got an Online Activity email for $85. So far that's 453 points!

Awesome Deb!!!

I did something similar. I sent out an email Dec 31 for my New Years Day sale. I offered 20% off and also gave away the hostess benefits. I did have to extend it a couple days because I initially didn't get enough orders to qualify a show but after the January 2nd I ended up with $350 in orders.

Let'sgetcooking...you needed another thank you!!! And that is what I may have to do, but want them to hussle! No messing around!

I will have a couple orders...so glad that this is helping all my DS buds too!!! You all have let me steal...oops...share your ideas. So I stole this from my ED and shared it with you!!:D

Love hearing your results and hope to have some to share too!

baychef said:
Let'sgetcooking...you needed another thank you!!! And that is what I may have to do, but want them to hussle! No messing around!

I will have a couple orders...so glad that this is helping all my DS buds too!!! You all have let me steal...oops...share your ideas. So I stole this from my ED and shared it with you!!:D

Love hearing your results and hope to have some to share too!

We :candyheart: you, Ann Easter!!!

Woo Hoo! just got two PWS orders (not connected to the sale) totaling about $70!!
Love these triple points!

dannyzmom said:
Woo Hoo! just got two PWS orders (not connected to the sale) totaling about $70!!
Love these triple points!

No luck with mine yet :mad::grumpy::cry: Hopefully some will see the value in this offer. Thought I was being quite generous.:(

Congrats ladies! Nothing here yet.....But I will get a couple hundred, I'm sure of it!

EXCELLENT, Linda!!!:party:

Nice Linda!! :)

Way to go guys! If I didn't pull out all the stops and offer a sale 12/30 to earn Disney, I'd be joining you. I am excited to have a show tomorrow night and I did get an online order on the 5th for a stainless 10" skillet! Woo hoo!!

pamperedbecky said:
Way to go guys! If I didn't pull out all the stops and offer a sale 12/30 to earn Disney, I'd be joining you. I am excited to have a show tomorrow night and I did get an online order on the 5th for a stainless 10" skillet! Woo hoo!!

Nice!! The great thing is YOU DID EARN DISNEY! Can't wait for all three of us to be together again! (Deb, you and me---an reenactment of the cruise + kids!)

I got an HO order for $100 gc on the 5th and I've turned in my 2 shows already and those are $300+ shows! So right now I have @2500 points.

Yay! I just got an order for $67!!

:cry::cry::cry:Still...nothing....but I am still at work and hopefully I will have something in my e-mail at home...Beuler? Where's your order?

pampmomof3 said:
Nice!! The great thing is YOU DID EARN DISNEY! Can't wait for all three of us to be together again! (Deb, you and me---an reenactment of the cruise + kids!)

I got an HO order for $100 gc on the 5th and I've turned in my 2 shows already and those are $300+ shows! So right now I have @2500 points.

Yay! I just got an order for $67!!

Wow, that's awesome so far! :)

:eek:I'm home...NOTHING!!!:eek:

The few that have replied are either customer care or not right now, etc. :grumpy:NOT ONE DARN BITE:grumpy:
:(:(:(:(:(
I feel more loved here right now!!

I didn't get on this as fast as I wanted, but I'm trying it to see if I get any bites by 2pm Sunday.

Oh, and I use constantcontact.com and noticed that one of my fb friends opened the email immediately after it was sent. I went to her wall and told her since she was the first person to open the email, she gets $15 in free products - has to pick them out by Sunday. I just did it on a whim...maybe it will help with people opening it faster?

Sounds good, Kate! I have to quit whining now...I have over $300 in orders with 2 small ones pending!

1. What is "Something I Am Trying..."?

"Something I Am Trying..." is a line of products by Pampered Chef that focuses on healthy and convenient meal options. These products are designed to help you save time and effort in the kitchen while still providing nutritious and delicious meals for you and your family.

2. What types of products are included in the "Something I Am Trying..." line?

The "Something I Am Trying..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and storage solutions. Some popular products include the Quick Cooker, the Veggie Spiralizer, and the Meal Prep Containers.

3. How can "Something I Am Trying..." products help me save time in the kitchen?

Our products are designed to make meal prep and cooking more efficient and convenient. For example, the Quick Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods, while the Veggie Spiralizer can quickly and easily turn vegetables into noodles for a healthy alternative to pasta.

4. Are "Something I Am Trying..." products only for healthy meals?

No, our products can be used for a variety of meals and recipes, both healthy and indulgent. We believe in balance and providing options for all types of diets and lifestyles.

5. Can I purchase "Something I Am Trying..." products in stores?

Currently, "Something I Am Trying..." products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized support and tips for using our products, as well as ensure the highest quality for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7