• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some of the Best Christmas Movie Quotes:

In summary, the protagonist is discussing his favorite Christmas movies. They include Elf and A Christmas Story. They are watching one of these movies tonight. The protagonist loves the movie and would watch it daily.
ChefCKHall
I love Christmas movies! Would watch them daily....this is slated for tonight:

Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. My personal preference was for Lux, but I found Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heady, but with just a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand...

Careful, you'll shoot your eye out!

We just watched that last night!

I triple Dog Dare you!!
HEHEH I love that movie.
Stuck , stuck I stuck, Help me Ralphie. The bell rang. Ralphie. I gotta go the bell rang.

"I can't put my arms down!"

"Didn't I ever tell you about Bumbles? Bumbles bounce."

"It's SANTA! I KNOW HIM!!"

and

"What's this?"
It's the North Pole
"No it's not"
Yes it is
"No, it's NOT"

My favorite Christrmas movie ever. Period

"Only I didn't say 'Fudge.' I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the 'F-dash-dash-dash' word!"

I just have to jump in here and add that the movie, A Christmas Story from which most of these quotes are from, is based on a book by my favorite writer, the late Jean Shepherd. The book, entitled In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash is often referred to as a novel, but it really isn't. It is actually a collection of Shep's short stories, all tied together with a story in a story. Ralphie returns to the scene of the crime, the fictional Hohman, Indiana (actually Hammond in real life) and visit's Flick's bar, where the two childhood friends reminisce their childhood adventures, such as (and just the titles should tell you the segment of the film they inspired) Duel in the Snow, or Red Ryder Nails the Cleveland Street Kid; The Counterfeit Secret Circle Member Gets the Message, or The Asp Strikes Again; My Old Man and the Lascivious Special Award That Heralded the Birth of Pop Art or Wilbur Duckworth and His Magic Baton.Shep was a radio personality who wove long monologues of stories that people swore were off the cuff and not written down. Shep often said it took several weeks to prepare just one of the monologues. Many of them were published in Playboy as short stories, later compiled into books like the aforementioned In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash, A Fistfull of Fig Newtons, Wanda Hickey's Night of Golden Memories: And Other Disasters and The Phantom of the Open Hearth.Whether the stories were fiction, childhood memories or a combination is in some dispute. However, the supposedly "fictional" characters of Grover Dill, Scott Farkus, Flick et. al. were real people. Shep's little brother was, in fact, named Randy as was his oldest son.Shep was the voice-over for the film, as he was in several programs made for PBS that were all based on the same short stories. A favorite is Ludlow Kissel and the Dago Bomb That Struck Back about the local drunk who's exploits with fireworks resulted in a disaster that is recalled in a typical Shep histerical nature. One of the greatest lessons in life that is always learned too late, was told in a story called The Endless Streetcar Ride Into the Night and The Tinfoil Noose but I'm not going to spoil it by telling you the story. You'll have to go read it.How can anyone not like a writer who can turn a phrase the way Shep did?
Jean Shepherd said:
Hohman, Indiana is located in the extreme Northwestern corner of the state, where the state line ends abruptly in the icy, detergent-filled waters of that queen of the Great Lakes, Lake Michigan. It clings precariously to the underbody of Chicago like a barnacle clings to the rotting hulk of a tramp steamer.From time to time echoes of the Outside World arrive in Hohman, but they are muted and bear little relevance to the daily life of its inhabitants. Theris is a world of belching furnaces, roaring Bessemer Converters, fragrant Petroleiium distillation plants, and freight yards.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1f/Jean_Shepherd_1970.jpg/240px-Jean_Shepherd_1970.jpg
Jean Shepherd (1921 – 1999)

" He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny."

You're either watching the film or you have a script. :D"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

gonna get the book Kitchen Guy recommends on my Christmas Kindle!

Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beatloaf. I HATE meatloaf!!

KG, I've read some of Jean Shepherd's stuff--highly entertaining."Surprised, Edward? If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I couldn't be more surprised."

"I'm singing! I'm in a store and I'm singing!
"Tomorrow morning 10 am, Santa Claus...Santa!!!!!! I know him...I know him!!!!Favorite movie, Elf and National Lampoons Christmas vacation..classic!!!!"Sh***ers Full" - Eddie - gotta love him!

The Marleys were dead to begin with...dead as a doornail.

Light the lamp, not the rat! Light the lamp, not the rat!

1. What is the most iconic Christmas movie quote of all time?

The most iconic Christmas movie quote of all time is "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!" from the movie Home Alone.

2. What are some other popular Christmas movie quotes?

Some other popular Christmas movie quotes include "You'll shoot your eye out!" from A Christmas Story, "God bless us, everyone" from A Christmas Carol, and "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings" from It's a Wonderful Life.

3. Which Christmas movie quote is the most heartwarming?

The most heartwarming Christmas movie quote is "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear" from Elf.

4. What is the most romantic Christmas movie quote?

The most romantic Christmas movie quote is "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" from Love Actually.

5. What is the funniest Christmas movie quote?

The funniest Christmas movie quote is "Why is the carpet all wet, Todd?" "I don't know, Margo!" from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies