• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some Fun for Today~Grey's Quiz!

In summary, the characters seem to be similar, but they have different opinions on which character they are most like.
lacychef
http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/quiz/greysdiagnosis/index

Click here to take the Grey's Anatomy quiz to see which character you're most like:) It said I'm like Callie.
I was checking to see what's on tonite--are there anymore new episodes this season?

I'm Callie!??!?!
I HATE Callie!!
LOL

dannyzmom said:
I'm Callie!??!?!
I HATE Callie!!
LOL
You too, huh? I guess I don't hate her, but she's not my fave either!

OMG !
I'm Miranda !!
not sure if thats a good thing or not. i guess it could be worse i could be___.

she is one of favorites though

Speaking of Grays - does anyone know if it is a re-run tonight?

I am Izzie!!I won't complain about that, now if I could only have a body like hers life would be perfect!! LOLOLOLOO

I'm Callie, Too! WOW! Totally unexpected!

I believe it's new, but I'm not a 100% sure

I'm Meredith!!!

She gets on my nerves!!!

DVR info says REPEAT! :(

I don't know who I am ....I just a fruitloop. I would be Izzy and leavy that check on my fridge for 50 months...LOL

Jilleysue said:
I don't know who I am ....I just a fruitloop. I would be Izzy and leavy that check on my fridge for 50 months...LOL

I dare ya...
I know (sorta) where you live and I'd be compelled to come snag it! LOL

New episodes start next week- I'm off to take the quiz...

I am Addison!"You're strong and independent and oh so capable, but sometimes you wish you had a shoulder to cry on. When it all gets to be too much, you might find one where you least expect it. You've been unlucky in love before, but maybe its time for you to find lasting happiness. But no matter what's going on with you personally, you can take pride that you make a difference, every day.

Pretty much says who I am to a T!!!

I am Miranda - a perfectionist!

I'm Addison. I can't believe it. I just wish I lookd like her!!!

jenniferlynne said:
Me too!!!

Why can't I just say me too without the system telling me my message is to short???? UURRGGHH.

jenniferlynne said:
My DH wishes I looked like Addison too... he made me go red once but it didn't look very good, LOL!!

I am Miranda, totally unexpected. Now that I know that tonight is a rerun I can relax and be with my kids more.

It says I'm ............Meredith? Not sure if I agree with that?

I like her character on the show, just not so sure about me being like her. Maybe I should take that again??:rolleyes:

Kelly

I'm Izzie... and it totally fit me to a T!

I'm Miranda. I like that! I love her character.

I am Meredith.

This was funny.

For the question that asked, "What is you worst trait?" I was torn between being indecisive and needing others approval. I was about to ask my husband what he thought and realized the answer had to be indecisive. Otherwise I would have not thought to ask him.

Lisa

I am an Izzie too....

very accurate description of me....frighteningly so.......

ChefLisa said:
I am Meredith.

This was funny.

For the question that asked, "What is you worst trait?" I was torn between being indecisive and needing others approval. I was about to ask my husband what he thought and realized the answer had to be indecisive. Otherwise I would have not thought to ask him.

Lisa

LOL Too funny. At least you realized it though!

I'm a Miranda too!

Last edited:
I am Callie, and I dont think I am anything like her. I think we dont like the people we are because we are most like them. Does that make sense. Like my mom says I get so mad at my dad because I am exactly like him.

I'm a Callie and it just doesn't suit me well I don't think at all!

Related to Some Fun for Today~Grey's Quiz!

1. What is the purpose of "Some Fun for Today~Grey's Quiz!"?

The purpose of "Some Fun for Today~Grey's Quiz!" is to provide entertainment and test your knowledge on the popular TV show Grey's Anatomy. It includes a variety of fun and challenging questions about the characters, plot, and trivia from the show.

2. How many questions are included in the quiz?

There are a total of 20 questions in "Some Fun for Today~Grey's Quiz!". These questions are randomly generated from a larger pool of questions, so each time you take the quiz, you may encounter different questions.

3. Can I play the quiz more than once?

Yes, you can play the quiz as many times as you like. You can even challenge your friends and family to see who knows Grey's Anatomy the best.

4. Is the quiz suitable for all ages?

The quiz is designed for adults and may contain some mature content related to the TV show. Parental guidance is advised for younger players.

5. Are there any rewards for taking the quiz?

While there are no official rewards for taking the quiz, you can challenge yourself and see how well you do compared to others. You can also gain bragging rights among your friends and fellow Grey's Anatomy fans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Deb Hagen