• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shutterfly vs. Snapfish: Personal Experience with Online Printing Services

In summary, both Shutterfly and Snapfish have been good experiences for me, but I am partial to Shutterfly because of their current coupon offer.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Last year I used Winkflash to print invitations and a photobook for my niece's graduation and had a HORRIBLE time with them. I'm looking at using either Shutterfly or Snapfish this year. Any experiences that you can share?

I've been using Snapfish for about 6 years now and never had a problem with them until this week. I have been in tears over the huge ordeal I am having to deal with right now with them. I've been passed off from person to person with promises of responses being made and never followed through. Their site lost a $50 gift certificate I had entered, they told me I had to start a new account (even though I had over 350 albums in my old account) and have all my pictures transferred only to later be told that wasn't the truth and now all of my photos and albums are a mess! Needless to say, if I didn't have 6 years of pictures invested in their site, I'd never ever use them again. I haven't had any issues with Shutterfly, I've used them a few times too...mostly to take advantage of their sales offers. Good luck!

I use Snapfish and have had no issues.

PamperedMandy2010 said:
I've been using Snapfish for about 6 years now and never had a problem with them until this week. I have been in tears over the huge ordeal I am having to deal with right now with them. I've been passed off from person to person with promises of responses being made and never followed through. Their site lost a $50 gift certificate I had entered, they told me I had to start a new account (even though I had over 350 albums in my old account) and have all my pictures transferred only to later be told that wasn't the truth and now all of my photos and albums are a mess! Needless to say, if I didn't have 6 years of pictures invested in their site, I'd never ever use them again. I haven't had any issues with Shutterfly, I've used them a few times too...mostly to take advantage of their sales offers. Good luck!

When I had issues with Winkflash, there wasn't any passing from person to person. Every time I called the same person answered and said I couldn't even be transferred to a manager. At one point I even asked him if he was the only person that worked there!!

I am a huge snapfish fan!

(So sorry to hear of your troubles though, I hope you had your photos stored someplace else as well and didn't loose them completely, I can't imagine).

I have never had a bad experience with snapfish. My orders are always quick and correct. I have printed thank you cards, Xmas cards, prints, mugs, album, frames, etc...

They send me coupons all the time, and some of them are for huge amounts (ie 365 free 4x6s)

I can't say anything about shutterfly, after I found Snapfish I didn't need to try anyone else!

I'm not loyal to any particular site. I keep my pictures on an external hard drive, and when I'm ready to order, I upload them to which ever site I choose to use, and order the entire album. I watch blogs for codes for free and discounted prints and such.I've received cards from friends and family that have been made by both Shutterfly and Snapfish, and the quality is pretty much equal.

I have been able to get coupons from Pampers (I have a toddler) to Shutterfly, so that is the site I am on. We are able to get a bunch of free photos for signing up and they have an app for my phone, so I can take a pic and have them uploaded immediately. I have however, started to think about using Walgreens, not because of any issue with Shutterfly, just thinking about being able to save on shipping costs.

I've used both Shutterfly and Snapfish, both with excellent results! I pretty much use whoever has the best current coupon available!

I have been using Shutterfly and everything I have ordered has been easy to do, arrived quickly and looked nice. Ordered just regular photos and also Baptism invites and Christmas card.

I actually outsource my client card printing to TinyPrints and they are a great company - really great variety and unique card designs and excellent customer service.

For books, a good consumer version can be had through MyPublisher (Costco uses them and you can get even better pricing through Costco photo).

Related to Shutterfly vs. Snapfish: Personal Experience with Online Printing Services

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on Shutterfly or Snapfish?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to purchases on both Shutterfly and Snapfish. Simply enter your consultant discount code at checkout to receive your discount.

2. Are there any special offers or promotions for Pampered Chef customers on Shutterfly or Snapfish?

Yes, both Shutterfly and Snapfish frequently offer special discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef customers. Keep an eye out for emails or social media posts from Pampered Chef for these exclusive offers.

3. Can I personalize products from Shutterfly or Snapfish with Pampered Chef logos or designs?

Yes, both Shutterfly and Snapfish offer the option to upload your own images and designs to personalize products. This includes the ability to add Pampered Chef logos or designs to items such as mugs, calendars, and more.

4. How long will it take for my Shutterfly or Snapfish order to arrive?

The shipping times for orders from Shutterfly and Snapfish can vary depending on the specific products and shipping method selected. However, both companies typically offer expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased from Shutterfly or Snapfish?

Both Shutterfly and Snapfish have their own return and exchange policies. It is best to refer to their websites for specific details and instructions on how to return or exchange a product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
raebates