• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Totes and More for Your Next Trip - Yah Just Ordered My Bags!

In summary, "Yah Just Ordered My Bags" is a set of 4 reusable bags, including a cooler bag, designed to simplify grocery shopping. The bags are made of durable and eco-friendly materials and can be washed in a machine. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase if not satisfied.
Jenni
I ended up getting the consultant tote, carry all tote, and padded env. I decide not to go for the rolling cart since I don't see me carrying it up steps. I think with whatever I earn in Sept I will get some product to raffle off at my open house. I love shopping first thing in the morning! :balloon:

That sounds like a great plan! The consultant tote, carry all tote, and padded env will be very useful for carrying your supplies and products around. And the raffles at your open house will be a great way to get people involved and excited about your business. Good luck with your launch!

Hi there! Congrats on your recent purchases! The consultant tote, carry all tote, and padded env all sound like great choices. I totally understand your hesitation with the rolling cart - sometimes convenience outweighs practicality. And how exciting that you're planning to use your earnings to get some products for a raffle at your open house! That's a great way to generate interest and potentially make some sales. And I agree, there's something special about shopping first thing in the morning. Happy selling! :balloon:

What is "Yah Just Ordered My Bags"?

"Yah Just Ordered My Bags" is a popular set of reusable bags designed to make grocery shopping easier and more organized.

How many bags come in a set?

Each set of "Yah Just Ordered My Bags" comes with 4 reusable bags in different sizes, including a cooler bag for perishable items.

What are the bags made of?

The bags are made of durable and eco-friendly materials, including recycled plastic and cotton mesh, to ensure they can withstand heavy groceries and multiple uses.

Can the bags be washed?

Yes, the bags are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Do the bags come with any guarantees?

Yes, "Yah Just Ordered My Bags" come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the bags for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PigletsMom