• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the HWC Shirt and Apron Collection: Affordable Prices and Free Shipping

In summary, the "Shop the HWC Shirt and Apron Collection" includes a variety of HWC shirts and aprons in different styles, sizes, and colors. The prices are affordable and competitive with other brands, and there is free standard shipping within the contiguous United States. Items from the collection can be returned or exchanged with a hassle-free policy, and there are often special deals and discounts available, which can be found on the website or by signing up for the newsletter.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I have a small HWC short sleeved shirt, V neck, light pink, w/pink chef hat on front left and "The Pampered Chef" on the right sleeve in a blue-ish green color. $8

And a HWC apron hot pink w/ the HWC logo on the front and one pocket. $15

Prices include shipping. I take Paypal. Please email me with any questions at:

[email protected]

Thanks!

The apron is sold but the shirt is still available :)

1. What is included in the "Shop the HWC Shirt and Apron Collection"?

The collection includes a variety of HWC shirts and aprons in different styles, sizes, and colors.

2. Are the prices affordable?

Yes, the prices for the HWC shirt and apron collection are budget-friendly and competitive with other similar brands.

3. Is there free shipping for the collection?

Yes, there is free standard shipping for all orders within the contiguous United States.

4. Can I return or exchange items from the collection?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy for all items in the collection. Please refer to our website for more details.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for the HWC shirt and apron collection?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts for the collection. Please check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • crystalscookingnow