• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Amazing Deals: White Vinyl Table Cloth, Apron, Portfolio, T-shirt & More!

In summary, the "Shop Amazing Deals" bundle includes a white vinyl table cloth, apron, portfolio, t-shirt, and more. The t-shirt comes in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large, and unfortunately, the color is pre-selected and cannot be customized. The vinyl table cloth is machine washable for easy cleaning, and the portfolio is made of high-quality, durable material.
GinaG623
Cleaning out a few things...White Vinyl PC Table Cloth (from supply order), New in Package $10Extremely Hot Apron $10Black Portfolio - $18Business Card Tree Holder - used once or twice at my shows - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015AK1Q2/?tag=pfamazon01-20 is the one - $10Women's Concept V-neck T-shirt (purple) worn 2 times - Size either L or XL - I'm thinking it's a L as that is what I normally wear. $22Buyer to pay shipping charges!
Send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
updated :)

What does the "Shop Amazing Deals" bundle include?

The "Shop Amazing Deals" bundle includes a white vinyl table cloth, apron, portfolio, t-shirt, and more.

What size options are available for the t-shirt in this bundle?

The t-shirt in this bundle comes in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.

Can I choose the color of the t-shirt in this bundle?

Unfortunately, the color of the t-shirt in this bundle is pre-selected and cannot be customized.

Is the vinyl table cloth in this bundle machine washable?

Yes, the vinyl table cloth in this bundle is machine washable for easy cleaning.

What is the material of the portfolio in this bundle?

The portfolio in this bundle is made of high-quality, durable material to protect your important documents and papers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • jj16