• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shellfish Discussion: Starting a Sunday Morning Parody Thread

In summary, KG provides a summary of the content, describing how he is different and sees things others do not. He also brings up a funny anecdote about a comedian known for playing a cello and how it was similar to a character in a movie. He then provides a summary of his own day, mentioning that he is having a halibut day and that he needed to start a thread to avoid floundering.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Is it okay to start a parody thread on a Sunday morning?

Usually on Sundays, I have sore mussels from working in the yard on Saturday. When the alarm goes off and oyster while waking, the bed feels like a lobster trap.

Oh, c'mon now, you crabs. Don't all clam up on me.

You must be very bored this morning.

Nah. I'm just wired differently and I see things other people don't seem to see. I kept looking at the other thread and seeing the word "Shellfish" and couldn't help myself.Care for a cocktail?
180px-Cocktail_1_bg_060702.jpg

As a matter of fact, I just brought some shrimp at the grocery store...

janetupnorth said:
As a matter of fact, I just brought the shrimps to the grocery store...

I fixed your post for ya.

Sounds to me like you were just fishing for material.

Well, it seemed like a reelly good line at the time.

Q: What do you get when your cross a crocodile with an abalone?A: A crocabalone!

Sounds to me like you're floundering a bit...

Keeping a thread like this going is always a little roughy.

Oh, mahi, mahi, KG. You can be quite the snapper in your posts...its a good thing we're all such a grouper of chums. ;)

I was in a school for it.

Well, all kidding aside, I find your posts both insightful and soleful.

Oh, I can't believe you took that bait.

Can you afford this? I work for scale.

It's almost like you guys are doing this on porpoise.

Now that you're caught up in it, you'll have to change your name to Annette.

I quit. This is getting kelpless...

Besides, if I change to Annette, then I've gotta figure out if I'm the fish theme, or the beach theme.

Ok, I am so steamed. I have been perched here all day, cod up in this crappie that I just now realized I need to get my bass to bed.

TrishPCMommy said:
I quit. This is getting kelpless...

Besides, if I change to Annette, then I've gotta figure out if I'm the fish theme, or the beach theme.

BINGO!

Rzzlbrzzt minimums.

Morry Amsterdam was a comic that was known as "The Human Joke Machine." Name a topic and he had a joke for it. (He was best known for playing the role of Buddy Sorrel on The Dick van Dyke Show.) In his stand-up bit, he played a cello, sort of like Jack Benny's violin, the cello was a prop for more jokes - and he could really play it.I always thought it was sort of a Funicello.

You fixed the post well KG! I did take the shrimps to the store. :)They almost got caught up in the ice cream and cookie aisles, but I fished them out.

KG seems to have gotten you all hook, line, and sinker, (or is that stinker?) with this thread. I too am having a halibut day and needed this so as to not flounder around the rest of the day.

1. What is the purpose of the "Shellfish Discussion: Starting a Sunday Morning Parody Thread"?

The purpose of the "Shellfish Discussion: Starting a Sunday Morning Parody Thread" is to create a fun and lighthearted space for Pampered Chef consultants to share their experiences and ideas with each other.

2. Can anyone participate in the "Shellfish Discussion" thread?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the "Shellfish Discussion" thread. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and share knowledge and tips.

3. Are there any guidelines for posting in the "Shellfish Discussion" thread?

Yes, we ask that all posts in the "Shellfish Discussion" thread remain respectful and in line with Pampered Chef's values. We also encourage consultants to stay on topic and avoid self-promotion or spamming.

4. How often is the "Shellfish Discussion" thread updated?

The "Shellfish Discussion" thread is updated every Sunday morning. This allows consultants to have a designated time to catch up on the latest discussions and contribute their own thoughts and ideas.

5. Can I share recipes and cooking tips in the "Shellfish Discussion" thread?

Yes, we welcome all types of posts related to Pampered Chef products and the consultant experience, including recipes and cooking tips. Just make sure they are relevant to the topic and follow our posting guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Back