• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure: Check Your Driver's License Now!

In summary, Homeland Security has released a list of driver's license holders that include pictures and all. If you do not want your driver's license to be included on this list, you can remove it by visiting the website mentioned.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it
along. Check your
drivers license. Now you can see anyone's driver's
license on the internet,
including your own! I just searched for mine and
there it was...
picture and all!! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are
our rights?

I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same.
Go to the web
site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and
state to see if
yours is on file.
After your license comes on the screen, click the box
marked, "Please
Remove."
This will remove it from public viewing, but not from
law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

haha

I've seen this before. My mom called me in a panic, her boss was on the other line telling her about it, and called me from her cell saying "go to this website" when I finally was there and I input it, she could not believe what I was telling her.

She was furious at her boss. LOL I was like "mom why are you all upset?" i really thought something was wrong.

I should have read further......you got me too!

I just wish that I weighted that much

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I just wish that I weighted that much

:chef:

Me too! I only wish I weighed 128. Oh wait, I did weigh that the day I got married 2 1/2 years ago...before my DD. Now I have some serious weight to lose before I see that number again. :blushing: :eek: :rolleyes:

The sad thing is that I'm never going to see that weight again...I'm 6 feet tall, so the last time I was 128 lbs., I was in the 7th grade...

sklay723 said:
The sad thing is that I'm never going to see that weight again...I'm 6 feet tall, so the last time I was 128 lbs., I was in the 7th grade...

6 feet tall? :eek: Wow! I'm 5'2"..but I like to say 5'3" (if I'm stretching :D)

I just love Jeff!!

HA HA HA! (Sarcastic) Ok you got me too.

What is "Secure: Check Your Driver's License Now!"?

"Secure: Check Your Driver's License Now!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to securely and easily check the status of your driver's license online.

How does it work?

To use "Secure: Check Your Driver's License Now!", simply visit our website and enter your driver's license number, along with any other required information. Our system will then access the necessary databases to provide you with the most up-to-date information on your license.

Is my personal information safe?

Yes, we take the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously. Our website uses secure encryption technology to protect your data and we do not store any of your information after your search is completed.

How often is the information updated?

The information provided by "Secure: Check Your Driver's License Now!" is updated in real-time from official government databases, so you can be sure that the information you are receiving is accurate and current.

Is there a fee for using this service?

Yes, there is a small fee for using "Secure: Check Your Driver's License Now!". This fee covers the costs of maintaining and updating our system to provide you with the most reliable and accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
Replies