• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Rare Item: Can You Help?

In summary, to search for a rare item on the Pampered Chef website, simply use the search bar and refine your search with categories or filters. If you can't find the item, contact customer service or sign up for email notifications. There is no limit to the number of rare items you can purchase, but availability and purchase limits may vary. And all rare items are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.
pcheftammy
I have a customer who really, really wants one of these. Anyone have one?

I have some I used only once for a demo. Let me know if you're interested.

I do. It's not new in package, but it's still in really good shape. Only used a few times. It fits into a Priority Mail flat rate envelope (I just checked). They were $19.50 new, so how does $15 including shipping sound?

P.S. I've got a brand new one too if anyone else is looking for one!! I'll do the same rate as Ann.

My customer is looking for a new one in the package. They want to give it as a gift. Please let me know how to complete this order.

Thanks!

Related to Searching for Rare Item: Can You Help?

1. How can I search for a rare item on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a rare item on our website, simply type the name or description of the item into the search bar located at the top of the page. You can also refine your search by selecting specific categories or filters.

2. What if I can't find the rare item I'm looking for on the website?

If you are unable to find the rare item you are looking for on our website, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the item or suggest alternative options.

3. Can I request a rare item that is currently out of stock?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for rare items that are currently out of stock. However, you can sign up for our email notifications to be alerted when the item becomes available again.

4. Is there a limit to the number of rare items I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to the number of rare items you can purchase. However, availability may vary and certain items may have a purchase limit per customer.

5. Are rare items covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including rare items, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu