1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Searching for a specific consultant on PC CC

1. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Is there any way to look and see if a specific person has become a consultant on CC?

2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

You can call HO - they will tell you.

May 22, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Thanks Linda! Appreciate the help and prompt reply! :D

4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Yes, there is cause I found it the other day. Unfortunately, I have no clue where to find it now. Perhaps use the search feature. I was a bit frustrated because my business cards and paperwork use a nickname but Pampered Chef has me listed under my "official" name. No one but my mother would be able to find me. Woops, my mom is a computer illiterate so she wouldn't be able to find me either.

May 22, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Thanks Bee...after I read your post, I started playing....if you click on "home", then go to "Come join us", there's a link for "find a consultant".

However, not sure if only those who are "qualified" can be found....It did not find a couple of my new recruits.....

6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

For some reason, whenever I go to do a search on the website to see if I can find myself, it works on the first search, but if I try it again, it says no matches found.

May 23, 2009
Have something to add?