• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a specific consultant on PC CC

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Is there any way to look and see if a specific person has become a consultant on CC?

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Thanks Linda! Appreciate the help and prompt reply! :D

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Yes, there is cause I found it the other day. Unfortunately, I have no clue where to find it now. Perhaps use the search feature. I was a bit frustrated because my business cards and paperwork use a nickname but Pampered Chef has me listed under my "official" name. No one but my mother would be able to find me. Woops, my mom is a computer illiterate so she wouldn't be able to find me either.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Thanks Bee...after I read your post, I started playing....if you click on "home", then go to "Come join us", there's a link for "find a consultant".

However, not sure if only those who are "qualified" can be found....It did not find a couple of my new recruits.....

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
For some reason, whenever I go to do a search on the website to see if I can find myself, it works on the first search, but if I try it again, it says no matches found.