• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the Hooked On Phonics Toddler version is on sale on their web page! Marked down from $64.95 to $19.95 - then I found a coupon code SLICK50 to get 50% off your subtotal! You can get it for $9.98 + shipping!!!
Sheila
Gold Member
and are interested in purchasing the Hooked On Phonics Toddler version, it's on sale on their web page! Marked down from $64.95 to $19.95 - then I found a coupon code SLICK50 to get 50% off your subtotal! You can get it for $9.98 + shipping!!! :D

I bought the toddler version for my 2 year old & also bought the infant one (not marked down) too for my 1 year old. Then they had the Learn Colors on the Go and Learn Shapes on the Go marked down from $10.95 each to $4.95 Each. I bought $151.80 retail value for $47.40, a savings of $104.40!!!

Huked on fonix reeli wurkz gud 4 mie!

I can see! LOL

Wow! Thanks! Perfect timing for some gifts for my nephew! :D

This program worked great for my daughter - she started using it in preschool and was reading before kindergarten. :)

THANKS!!!!!! I am going to have to check this out.

I was wondering what parents thought of this.

I've heard great things about this one and the "Your Child Can Read" program. I'm one of those people who thinks that everyone should weight the options and choose what's right for them. I'm definitely not one to push my beliefs on others and tell them that my way is the right way and that another route is "wrong". ;) But I am more than willing to give you my thoughts & what made me choose the HOP program over the YCCR program. I'm already starting to see the effects of "sight reading", and I'm encountering more & more teens and adults who can't figure out words that they've never seen before. :( Hubby really wanted the YCCR program. I told him that I thought it was super cool and had gotten some great feedback on it, but was concerned about the effects that it might have 15, 20 or 40 years down the road. Are these kids going to be able to figure out new words that they see? Or are they going to be lost??? Then I named a couple of people he knows who struggle with reading because they never learned the basics and how to sound out new words. Hubby saw my point and agreed to go the HOP route. Again, you just have to research, see which program is right for you & your child & go from there. ;)

Thanks, Sheila!

You're welcome! Good luck with your decision. :D

Thanks. I am a little concerned that Mary isn't speaking a whole lot yet, so I was thinking this is something that may help it along, maybe that we need a program to help us teach her.

How old is she now?

She's 20 months. Says a few words and is able to communicate non-verbally.

Related to Save Big on Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version - Limited Time Only!

1. What is the "Save Big on Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version - Limited Time Only!" deal?

The "Save Big on Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version - Limited Time Only!" deal is a special promotion currently offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase the popular Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version at a discounted price for a limited time.

2. What is included in the Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version?

The Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version includes a set of books, workbooks, and interactive learning tools designed to help toddlers develop early literacy and language skills. It also includes access to the Hooked On Phonics app, which features fun and engaging activities for children.

3. How long is the "Save Big on Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version" deal valid?

The deal is only valid for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts. Once the promotion period is over, the price will return to its original amount.

4. Can this deal be combined with other discounts or promotions?

No, this deal cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used with any other offers or coupons.

5. Is the Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version suitable for all toddlers?

The Hooked On Phonics Toddler Version is designed for children aged 18 months to 3 years old. It is a great tool for introducing young children to letter and sound recognition, but it may not be suitable for older children or those who are already proficient in these skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hollye44
  • Lisa/ChefBear