• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 47% on Cricut Starter Set at Michaels!

In summary, the Cricut Starter Set at Michaels includes the Cricut Joy machine, a fine point blade, a black fine point pen, a standard grip mat, and a sample cutting material. It is currently on sale for $69.99, a 47% discount from its original price of $132.99. Coupons cannot be used on the set, but the sale price is already a significant discount. The Cricut Joy machine is designed to be easy to use for both beginners and experienced crafters. Michaels also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, allowing customers to return the set for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Today's Michaels ad has the cricut starter set for $199.99 reg $299.99 value if purchased separately is $379.99 47% savings

The ad says it includes the cutter, cartridge, paper and cardstock paper pads, trimmer, tool kit, mats, blades, (manual, power adapter & more 'cuz I'd want to purchase those separately):grumpy: DUH!!

This reads like a dyslexic electricain trynig to fnid a shrot cricut.

I wish I could get one, but I have to get rid of a lot of stuff before I can bring anything into the house. (That my DH might notice)

they are great I have one got it when they were selling out for $139

What do you use them for?

It is a really cool machine used to cut letters and shapes out of paper mostly for scrapbooking. I used it a bit when I went to a day retreat on my birthday. Totally Cool!

my teenage daughter makes birthday cards we buy the prefolded nice cards at Michaels with the envelopes and she designs cards using the cricut and ribbon, eyelets whatever
we also use it for scrapbooking and she uses it for projects at school

1. What is included in the Cricut Starter Set?

The Cricut Starter Set at Michaels includes the Cricut Joy machine, a fine point blade, a black fine point pen, a standard grip mat, and a sample cutting material.

2. How much does the Cricut Starter Set cost?

The Cricut Starter Set is currently on sale for only $69.99 at Michaels, which is a 47% discount from its original price of $132.99.

3. Can I use coupons on the Cricut Starter Set?

Unfortunately, Michaels does not allow the use of coupons on Cricut products, including the Starter Set. However, the current sale price of $69.99 is already a significant discount.

4. Is the Cricut Joy machine easy to use?

Yes, the Cricut Joy machine is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It is perfect for beginners and experienced crafters alike.

5. Can I return the Cricut Starter Set if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Michaels has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your Cricut Starter Set, you can return it for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.

Back