• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your thoughts on the Pampered Chef sauces, dips, sprinkles and rubs?

In summary, the best easy additions for recipes demoing sauces, dips, and sprinkles are simply pouring the sauce over the cream cheese, turning some rubs into creamy dips, or doing crusty bread with the oil dipping seasonings.
ksmedic
Hey Guys,

Can you share your recipes that you demo the sauces, dips, sprinkles and rubs with at shows. I'm looking for easy, cheap additions I can have sitting out to let people try.
I've heard of mixing cream cheese, sour cream and all sorts of stuff but I thought a dedicated forum might help us semi-newbies.

THANKS ALL!!!

If you search the threads listed at the bottom of this one, you'll find a lot. Really, the best "easy additions" are simply pouring the sauces over the cream cheese, turning some rubs into creamy dips, or doing crusty bread with the oil dipping seasonings.

I put all the rubs in the Grill Basket and pass it around. I tell everyone that they are free to open them and sniff them. And if they want to taste them, I ask that they shake some into their hand, don't lick your finger and stick it in the bottle. That always generates a laugh.I generally don't bring the savory sauces. I did bring the sweet sauces to my last show. I did Chicken Your way for the main demo, then the host bought vanilla ice cream and we sampled the sweet sauces. Everyone liked them, but no one liked the price tag. Not a single person bought one of them.

I agree. Their price points are way too high, $10? I hesitated buying them for $6 on a sample order!
Maybe I'll change my mind once I taste them?

ShellBeach said:
I agree. Their price points are way too high, $10? I hesitated buying them for $6 on a sample order!

You won't change your mind. :) They're good, but a total rip off. The $12 pineapple and raspberry sauces are worth it to me because they're different. Our dessert sauces are pretty commonplace to me, and I've seen similar kinds in the grocery store that are also all natural like ours and are selling for about $4.

That's the thing...all of these can be gotten locally. I suppose if I was in a rural area they might be more attractive to tack onto an order.
I just tried the pineapple sauce at my last party. It was OK, and everybody else thought so. I wanted it to be great ;)
The raspberry habenero is the only one I've really liked, but stores have bigger jars of raspberry chipotle around here for $9.

At any rate, I am STILL looking forward to trying the chocolate raspberry.

The spice mixes still seem to be a good value. It's just the sauces that are overpriced., IMO.

I like adding the Southwest seasoning to ranch dressing at the ration of one TBS per one cup. It makes a southwest ranch dip that is easy and popular.

Here is a list of ideas of what to do with the pantry items for a pantry show that I gave my team. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Ideas for your Pantry show.doc
    27 KB · Views: 565
ShellBeach said:

The only one I would consider buying as a customer would be the Cherry Almond because I haven't seen anything similar elsewhere. I can buy caramel at Aldi and I hate chocolate and raspberry together.

What are the different types of sauces available?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of sauces including marinades, barbecue sauces, salad dressings, pasta sauces, and condiments such as ketchup, mustard, and mayo. Each of our sauces is made with high-quality ingredients and are perfect for adding flavor to any dish.

Are your dips and spreads gluten-free?

Yes, our dips and spreads are gluten-free. We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and strive to provide options that are suitable for everyone.

What are the most popular sprinkles for baking?

Our most popular sprinkles for baking include colored sugars, chocolate chips, and rainbow sprinkles. These are perfect for adding a touch of sweetness and decoration to cakes, cookies, and other baked goods.

Do you offer low-sodium options for your rubs?

Yes, we offer a variety of low-sodium options for our rubs. We understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs and preferences, and strive to provide options that are suitable for all.

Can your sauces, dips, sprinkles, and rubs be used for grilling?

Absolutely! Our sauces, dips, sprinkles, and rubs are versatile and can be used for grilling, baking, and cooking. They are perfect for adding flavor and enhancing the taste of your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies