• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sarah Michelle Geller's Caramel Eclair Recipe - Baking Perfection!

In summary, the ingredients needed to make Sarah Michelle Geller's Caramel Eclair Recipe include butter, water, all-purpose flour, eggs, heavy cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. The total time for this recipe is about 1 hour and 30 minutes, with 30 minutes of hands-on time. It is possible to use different types of cream for the filling, such as whipping cream or double cream. The best way to store these eclairs is in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and they can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
Cookingfool
Has anyone seen the movie Simply Irresistable with Sarah Michelle Geller (aka buffy the vampire slayer)? I just ordered a bunch of stuff, including the Easy Accent Decorator, Decorating Bottles, and Pastry Blender. I want to make caramel eclairs. I am a HUGE baker and I have never made eclairs and I am semi-picky about fillings (I like cheesy canoli filling opposed to pudding).

(she makes killer caramel eclairs in the movie)

I am looking for a nice rich elair filling. Let me know if anyone can help.

I know it's a bit of a specific request but I am so excited to try making caramel eclairs from the movie!

Yes, I have seen Simply Irresistible and I loved it! Sarah Michelle Geller is amazing in it. I haven't tried making caramel eclairs myself, but I've heard they can be a bit tricky to get just right. As for fillings, have you considered using a homemade caramel sauce mixed with cream cheese for a rich and creamy filling? Or maybe a chocolate ganache with a touch of caramel for that perfect balance of sweetness and richness. Let me know how your eclairs turn out! Happy baking!

1. What are the ingredients needed to make Sarah Michelle Geller's Caramel Eclair Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include butter, water, all-purpose flour, eggs, heavy cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. You will also need a piping bag and a large tip to fill the eclairs with the cream filling.

2. How long does it take to make this recipe?

The total time for this recipe is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, the actual hands-on time is approximately 30 minutes. The rest of the time is for baking and cooling the eclairs.

3. Can I use a different type of cream instead of heavy cream?

Yes, you can use whipping cream or double cream instead of heavy cream. However, make sure to whip the cream until stiff peaks form before adding it to the filling mixture.

4. What is the best way to store these eclairs?

The best way to store these eclairs is in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can last for up to 3 days. Before serving, let them come to room temperature for about 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I freeze these eclairs?

Yes, you can freeze these eclairs. After they have cooled completely, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe bag. They can last for up to 2 months in the freezer. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back