• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!

In summary, "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" is a fictional short story created by Pampered Chef that tells a heartwarming tale of overcoming adversity and finding strength in difficult circumstances. It is appropriate for all ages and can be enjoyed as part of the company's collection of inspirational content.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I don't know how many of you may have seen the movie Lorenzo's Oil ~ but it is worth renting. I own it. It is the most incredible story of about a set of parents and their quest to help their son - not giving up in the face of any adversity. I thought it was the most beautiful story - and in their fight to save their son, they have saved many other children too.

Lorenzo lost his battle with ALD this week - but he lived more than 20 years longer than the Dr's said he would.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20080531/Obit.Lorenzo_Odone/

Wow - he lived a long time.I own that movie on VHS. (I bet you're not surprised Becky... ;) )I agree, great movie.

What a gift to have such determined parents. I hope their memories help to ease their grief.

Related to Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!

1. What is "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" about?

"Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" is a heartfelt story about overcoming adversity and finding strength in the face of difficult circumstances.

2. Who is the author of "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!"?

The author of "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" is unknown, as it is a fictional story created by Pampered Chef.

3. Is "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" based on a true story?

No, "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" is a work of fiction and not based on a real-life event or person.

4. Can I purchase "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" through Pampered Chef?

As a company that sells kitchen and cooking products, Pampered Chef does not offer "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" for purchase. It is a short story that can be enjoyed as part of our collection of inspirational content.

5. Is "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Sad News - but Also What a Triumph!" is a family-friendly story that can be enjoyed by all ages. It contains themes of perseverance and hope that can be appreciated by readers of any age.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies