• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef-Friendly Pasta Salad Recipe Needed!

In summary, for a colorful and delicious Pasta Salad for your shower, try this recipe with rotini pasta, garbanzo beans, and other Mediterranean-inspired ingredients. You can find a similar recipe in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook on page 55. Happy cooking!
JenAZ
I have a shower tomorrow and they now want a Pasta Salad that has colored rotini pasta and garbanzo beans as some of the ingredients. Suposiibly it is a PC recipe??? Anyone have a recipe for something like this?

You can add some garbanzo beans to the colossal salad.

That sounds like it's the Mediterranean salad...but that has orzo, not rotini...
hmmmm...???

It's really good though and I'm sure you could substitute Rotini for the orzo...

I think it's in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook.

Mediterranean Orzo Salad... Stoneware Inspirations...page 55
HTH

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to help you out with this request. I do have a recipe for a delicious Pasta Salad that includes both colored rotini pasta and garbanzo beans. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 8 oz colored rotini pasta
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Cook the rotini pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pasta, garbanzo beans, bell peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, black olives, and parsley.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to combine.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and give it a final toss.
6. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
7. Enjoy your colorful and tasty Pasta Salad at your shower tomorrow!I hope this recipe meets your needs and that everyone at the shower loves it. Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need for the Pampered Chef-Friendly Pasta Salad Recipe?

To make the Pampered Chef-Friendly Pasta Salad, you will need 8 ounces of tri-color rotini pasta, 1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, 1 cup of diced cucumbers, 1/2 cup of shredded carrots, 1/4 cup of sliced black olives, and 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese.

Do I have to use tri-color rotini pasta for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of pasta you prefer. However, tri-color rotini pasta adds a nice touch of color to the dish and holds the dressing well.

Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make this recipe in advance. In fact, it tastes even better when refrigerated for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld together. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients to your liking. For example, you can use a different type of pasta, add or omit any vegetables, or use a different type of cheese. However, keep in mind that changing the ingredients may alter the overall taste of the dish.

Can I double or triple this recipe?

Yes, you can easily double or triple this recipe to serve a larger crowd. Just be sure to adjust the ingredients accordingly and use a larger mixing bowl to accommodate the extra ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltricarico