• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Rolleyes: Has Anybody Else Tried to Update Pp and Can't Get May

In summary, there may be various reasons why you are unable to update your Pampered Chef app to the May version, such as internet connection issues, insufficient storage space, or incompatible operating system. To update the app, you can go to your device's app store and search for "Pampered Chef" to see if an update is available. The May version of the app offers new features and improvements, and your information will be saved when you update. If you continue to experience issues, you can try reinstalling the app or contacting customer support for assistance. It is always recommended to back up important information before updating any app.
rennea
Gold Member
:rolleyes:
Has anybody else tried to update PP and can't get May specials. Maybe I'll have to wait a day or two. I have an order that needs to go in for the pink boards in time for Mother's Day. I takes 12-14 days to get my orders so I wanted to put it in today!!!:rolleyes:

Are you sure you have it under a May show date?

Did you do the product update as well as the program update? I just did mine and all of the products/specials are there.

I did both the product and program update and I dated it May 1st and I'm not getting the new speicals. I'm still getting the April ones. Any ideas?

Nikki

Open a customer order and click on one of the magnifying glases in a column on the left of the window. You should be in the search area. Click on Product # - this should flip the products numbering from front to back. All the May specials are there. They are listed as guest specials - not normal products. I've had mine since last month. Hmmm...that makes me wonder. I had to enter them into the Product Information window under the Update menu in order to add them to my supply order. Maybe they are there because I put them there?!?

1. Why can't I update my Pampered Chef app to May version?

There may be several reasons why you are unable to update your Pampered Chef app to the May version. Some possible solutions include checking your internet connection, making sure you have enough storage space on your device, and ensuring that your device's operating system is compatible with the app.

2. How do I update my Pampered Chef app to the latest version?

To update your Pampered Chef app, go to the app store on your device and search for "Pampered Chef." If there is an update available, you will see an option to update the app. Click on this and follow the prompts to complete the update.

3. Is the May version of the Pampered Chef app different from previous versions?

Yes, the May version of the Pampered Chef app includes new features and improvements to enhance your experience. These may include bug fixes, design updates, and new tools to make your cooking and shopping easier.

4. What should I do if I am still unable to update my Pampered Chef app?

If you are still having trouble updating your app, you can try deleting the app from your device and then reinstalling it. If the issue persists, you can contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

5. Will my information be saved when I update to the May version of the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, your information, including your account details, order history, and shopping list, will be saved when you update to the May version of the Pampered Chef app. However, it is always a good idea to make a backup of any important information before updating any app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AFwife
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mminikus
  • Mom4kanda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedtiffani