• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RFL silent auction

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I have been invited to submit a gift for a Relay For Life silent auction at our local bank. The auction will be on display for almost 2 weeks, so it will be a great way to help a great cause and get my name out there.

I would really appreciate suggestions on the best way to package the silent auction item (and what I should give away), as well as ways to get people to call me if they are interested in hosting a show or becoming a consultant. I don't want to take advantage of the RFL silent auction and appear too greedy.

Thanks!

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I would definitely say put some of the pink items in the basket since it goes right along with the RFL mission.
Maybe on the front of your basket or "strategically" placed right inside the front with the products put your little note. You can say something like "Products donated by Pampered Chef Consultant.... w/all your information.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I donated a batter bowl filled with stuff and attached a note for the winner. Then note had the information about the products and a coupon for a free cooking show as well. I attached my business card, too.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I love the idea of the free cooking show - that will help go with the "donation" idea. Thanks Kate.

I don't have any pink products, as I am new, should I buy some?

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
You can get the Pink items on the supply order form and they are a dollar off and the $1 still goes to the ACS! I really like the clips and the bar board and have sold a lot of them! (So for I've actually sold $78 in just pink items!!)

I like the idea of the Free show, hopefully it will get you more out of your donation! The Seasons Best is always a good item to include and you can also put your info on it.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Thanks for the ideas - that is very helpful. I am going to look and see what products I have in my office that I can use. I also just checked the date of the silent auction and the items will be displayed for 3 and a half weeks!!! How great is that?!?

I am doing a HWC fundraiser at Curves, so I will look into buying the HWC items as well. Hopefully I will get them before the Curves show on May 15.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I did one of the RFL silent austions also. I donated a Rectangular Vanilla Glazed Baker and a Season's Best (with my stamp inside the front cover!). I included a note thanking them for their bid!