• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving an Antique PC: My Experience with Replacing the Power Supply

In summary, "Welcome Home, Computer!" is a virtual party experience hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new kitchen products and provide cooking tips. To attend, simply click on the provided link and join from home. The event includes live product demonstrations, new recipes, and exclusive discounts. No special equipment is needed, just a computer or mobile device with internet access. You can also invite friends to join by sharing the party link.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
After weeks without a computer (almost a month) I finally found somebody who would replace the power supply in my antique machine.

Welcome home, ye olde HP! Now maybe Santa will bring me a flat screen monitor?

Off to back up my P3 ...

ha, and today mine got infected with malware. so bye bye my computer for awhile :(

Oh no!

I was blessed that a friend loaned me her little laptop. But it had Umbuntu, not windows, so it was incompatable with P3.

A blessing in disguise, however, because when they replaced the power supply, everything was there and I was able to back it up. So no multiple copies of P3 floating around.

I've started getting messages about corrupt files with P3 again. That's what started the melt down last year, too. I need to back everything up ASAP and call a more tech savvy friend..

Last monday, backed up my files. 10 minutes later, laptop screen froze. No, biggie. powered it off and back on.. powered back up laptop... "NO screen"... slight panic... attach external monitor, nothing.... research.. discover mother board failed.. major panic.... 1 party to close..
Slap backed up file into PC on my desk and update my P3 on that computer.. able to close out the party.. now to replace my laptop... :(

I copied all of my "My Documents" files into he external hard drive last night. Hopefully when I have a chance to call Tech Support tonight, it'll be an easy fix.

Related to Reviving an Antique PC: My Experience with Replacing the Power Supply

1. What is "Welcome Home, Computer!"?

"Welcome Home, Computer!" is a virtual party experience hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce the latest kitchen products and provide cooking and meal prep tips.

2. How do I attend "Welcome Home, Computer!"?

To attend "Welcome Home, Computer!", simply click on the link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant and join the virtual party from the comfort of your own home.

3. What can I expect from "Welcome Home, Computer!"?

During "Welcome Home, Computer!", you can expect to see live product demonstrations, learn new recipes, and get exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need any special equipment to attend "Welcome Home, Computer!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to attend "Welcome Home, Computer!" All you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access.

5. Can I invite my friends to "Welcome Home, Computer!"?

Yes, you can invite your friends to join "Welcome Home, Computer!" by sharing the party link with them. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • hollye44