• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamping Your Refrigerator: Conquering the Vegetable Rotter Drawer

In summary, it is recommended to clean out the spoiler on your car at least once a month or whenever you notice a build-up of dirt and debris. The best way to clean out the spoiler is to use a mild soap and water solution and a soft cloth or sponge. Using a pressure washer is not recommended as it can cause damage to the surface. To prevent water spots, make sure to thoroughly dry the spoiler and use a detailing spray. It is also important to clean the underside of the spoiler to prevent any potential damage.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
In your refrigerator, it might be called the "Vegetable Crisper" drawer but at our house, it's the "Vegetable Rotter."

So, inspired by that other thread that deleted spoilers, I cleaned out the spoiler drawer. Lettuce soup with green carrots, wimpy celery, and broccoli with yellow blossoms.
puke.gif

I suppose I should either do that weekly or cook more often.

10.gif

Haha it's funny what inspires us to do that!!

LOL!! So funny. The right side of our refridgerator leaks so the right drawer always has a layer of liquid in it. We started putting an ice cube tray upside down in it to keep the veggies out of the water.

mountainmama74 said:
Haha it's funny what inspires us to do that!!

Actually, it only inspired me to create this parody thread - but believe me, I have had lettuce and cabbage soup in the vegetable rotte...er...crisper.

I love that - our refrigerator has a crisper draw. In order to keep the milk nice and cold, we set the temp at the right place and then the crisper drawer does just that - it freezes lettuce to a nice crispy consistency! We never use the dang thing unless I truly do want to freeze my veggies! In fact, I to have to check mine! I think there are frozen apples in there!

Appcicles! Just put a stick in 'em!

Lettuce bump this thread. You won't mind if you carrot all.

Orange we glad you bumped the thread... :)

Related to Revamping Your Refrigerator: Conquering the Vegetable Rotter Drawer

1. How often should I clean out the spoiler on my car?

It is recommended to clean out the spoiler on your car at least once a month or whenever you notice a build-up of dirt and debris.

2. What is the best way to clean out the spoiler?

The best way to clean out the spoiler is to use a mild soap and water solution and a soft cloth or sponge. Gently scrub the surface of the spoiler and then rinse with clean water.

3. Can I use a pressure washer to clean my spoiler?

We do not recommend using a pressure washer to clean your spoiler as it can cause damage to the surface and potentially loosen the spoiler from your car.

4. How do I prevent water spots on my spoiler after cleaning?

To prevent water spots on your spoiler, make sure to thoroughly dry it with a clean, soft cloth after cleaning. You can also use a detailing spray specifically designed for car surfaces to help repel water and keep your spoiler looking shiny.

5. Is it necessary to clean the underside of the spoiler?

Yes, it is important to clean the underside of the spoiler as well to prevent any dirt or debris from accumulating and potentially causing damage to your car's paint or the spoiler itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back