• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Sox Prayer: A Fenway Faithful's Hymn

In summary, the conversation is about the Red Sox team and their recent victory in the World Series. The conversation includes a prayer for the team, excitement and support for the Red Sox, and expressions of exhaustion and joy. The conversation also mentions specific players and their contributions to the team's success. The overall tone is one of celebration and camaraderie among Red Sox fans.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Red Sox Prayer

Our Father, who art at Fenway...
Baseball is the game.
The Red Sox Kingdom come,
Playoffs need to be won,
On Earth, then on to the Cask 'n' Flagon.
Give us this day, a perfect Papi
And forgive us our losses,
As we forgive those,
Like Bill Buckner
And lead us not, into desperation,
But deliver us from any losses.
For Thouest has the Power,
And the Glory,
To beat the Rockies,
Forever and ever....the Yankees suck
Amen!

go Sox!! and go Penn State!!

then I can have a peaceful evening!!!

I love it!! Very cute~can't wait for game time! Making Jerk Chicken Nachos for like the 5th time this week~soooo yummy!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sox!!!!! My DH walks around singing "I love it when you call me Big Papi..." What a goof!

Well our boys did it again!!!! Maybe my prayer helped. Lets all say it again tonight!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!:sing: :sing: :sing:

Go Sox, I can't wait for them to win it all so I can get some sleep. It has been a long post season. But I wouldn't have it any other way. GO SOX!!!!

Can you say "SSSSSSSSWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?"

I hear you!! I am exhausted today.

DH is from South Hampton, and I went to college in Worcester...so WOO-HOO, GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-loyal citizen of the Red Sox Nation :)

Loved your poem Kristin! I need sleep badly but love those Red Sox too!

Trying to get all of my work caught up so I can stay up and watch the game!

Do I hear a sweep?

SWEEP!!!!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u207/Jackie_1947/broomani.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2007 World Champions...the Boston Red Sox!! Can I love Jason Papelbon any more than right now?!?!?!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sarahlegare said:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

yes what she said !!!!!!

World Series WINNERS:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
YEA YEA Sox Rule

RED SOX ROCK!!!!!!!
...and I don't even like baseball!!! LOL!!!!

Related to Red Sox Prayer: A Fenway Faithful's Hymn

What is "Red Sox Prayer: A Fenway Faithful's Hymn"?

"Red Sox Prayer: A Fenway Faithful's Hymn" is a book written by Pampered Chef founder Doris Christopher. It is a collection of prayers and reflections about the Boston Red Sox baseball team and their fans.

Is this book only for Red Sox fans?

No, this book is for anyone who loves baseball, regardless of which team they support. The prayers and reflections are meant to inspire and connect with all fans of the sport.

Can I purchase this book in stores?

Yes, "Red Sox Prayer: A Fenway Faithful's Hymn" can be purchased in select bookstores and gift shops. It is also available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any recipes included in this book?

No, this book does not contain any recipes. It is solely a collection of prayers and reflections.

Can I personalize this book as a gift?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers the option to personalize the cover of the book with a name or special message. This makes it a great gift for any baseball fan in your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies