• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recognize the Gal on the Right?

In summary, Deb and Rae's mom is a beautiful woman who is also an amazing singer. They are hoping to get together with her this week before she heads back to Chicago.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
For those of you who've been to NC...you know the lead singer/dancer who's always on stage at general sessions...well that's her on the right next to my mom. My parents are really good friends with her father and Saturday night was a big surprise b'day party for her stepmother so she flew in from Chicago. Mom says she is absolutely adorable and sweet as can be in person...and (like we didn't already know this part) she is an amazing singer (she sang Happy Bday at her stepmom's party). We're hoping to get together with her this week before she heads back to Chicago...

Attachments

• Mom & PC Dancer.jpg
    Mom & PC Dancer.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 438
She looks like she could be your sister!

Cool. And, I'm not surprised to see that you have a beautiful mom.

small world, huh?if you get a chance, I'm curious--how much does she make for those gigs?

Hey, can SHE get us the lyrics to the Take Action song?

NooraK said:
Hey, can SHE get us the lyrics to the Take Action song?

LOL I was just going to ask, "Hey, can SHE sing us the song of the Take Charge and Take Action song?!" HO probably got it copyrighted and she can't perform it or record it, but it was a fun thought. :D

We're getting together next Tuesday night, the 19th...I'll see if she can get us the lyrics...and Deb, I'll see if I can tactfully find out what she makes for doing that gig...and then I'll see if she wants to have a catalog show!!!!!

raebates said:
Cool. And, I'm not surprised to see that you have a beautiful mom.

Aw thanks, Rae...yeah...I think my mom is pretty amazing...but then again, I am biased ;)

that is soooooooooo cool! Now im going to have the song stuck in my head again! It only took months to get rid of it the first time. :D

Here we are tonight!

Attachments

• Taste of Lighthouse Point 2010 001 (Small).jpg
    Taste of Lighthouse Point 2010 001 (Small).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Taste of Lighthouse Point 2010 002 (Small).jpg
    Taste of Lighthouse Point 2010 002 (Small).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 312
NOOOOO...you need to start big with seeing if she wants to have a catalog show...then work your way down to those other tasks!!!!! Remember????
And yes, you guys could be sisters...maybe you could jump in next year on stage and see if anyone notices it's not her

Are you SURE she's not your long-lost sister or half sister? You two really DO look a lot alike & she could definitely pass as your mother's child as well. ;)

Related to Recognize the Gal on the Right?

1. Who is the "Gal on the Right" in "Recognize the Gal on the Right?"

The "Gal on the Right" refers to the co-founder and CEO of Pampered Chef, Doris Christopher.

2. Why is it important to recognize the "Gal on the Right?"

Recognizing Doris Christopher as the "Gal on the Right" is a way to honor and celebrate her contributions to Pampered Chef and the direct sales industry as a whole.

3. Is "Recognize the Gal on the Right" a specific event or campaign?

No, "Recognize the Gal on the Right" is a phrase used to acknowledge the impact and leadership of Doris Christopher in the Pampered Chef community.

4. Are there any special recognition programs or incentives for acknowledging the "Gal on the Right?"

Yes, Pampered Chef has several recognition programs in place to honor and reward consultants who demonstrate exceptional leadership and embody the values of Doris Christopher.

5. Can anyone participate in "Recognize the Gal on the Right?"

Absolutely! Recognizing and appreciating the "Gal on the Right" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who have been positively impacted by Doris Christopher's vision and legacy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda