1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recognize the gal on the right?

1. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

For those of you who've been to NC...you know the lead singer/dancer who's always on stage at general sessions...well that's her on the right next to my mom. My parents are really good friends with her father and Saturday night was a big surprise b'day party for her stepmother so she flew in from Chicago. Mom says she is absolutely adorable and sweet as can be in person...and (like we didn't already know this part) she is an amazing singer (she sang Happy Bday at her stepmom's party). We're hoping to get together with her this week before she heads back to Chicago...

Attached Files:

Jan 11, 2010
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

She looks like she could be your sister!

Jan 11, 2010
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Cool. And, I'm not surprised to see that you have a beautiful mom.

Jan 11, 2010
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

small world, huh?

if you get a chance, I'm curious--how much does she make for those gigs?

Jan 11, 2010
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Hey, can SHE get us the lyrics to the Take Action song?

Jan 11, 2010
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

LOL I was just going to ask, "Hey, can SHE sing us the song of the Take Charge and Take Action song?!" HO probably got it copyrighted and she can't perform it or record it, but it was a fun thought. :D

Jan 11, 2010
  7. dannyzmom

We're getting together next Tuesday night, the 19th...I'll see if she can get us the lyrics...and Deb, I'll see if I can tactfully find out what she makes for doing that gig...and then I'll see if she wants to have a catalog show!!!!!

Jan 11, 2010
  8. dannyzmom

Aw thanks, Rae...yeah...I think my mom is pretty amazing...but then again, I am biased ;)

Jan 11, 2010
  9. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

that is soooooooooo cool! Now im going to have the song stuck in my head again! It only took months to get rid of it the first time. :D

Jan 11, 2010
  10. dannyzmom

Here we are tonight!

Attached Files:

Jan 19, 2010
  11. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

NOOOOO...you need to start big with seeing if she wants to have a catalog show...then work your way down to those other tasks!!!!! Remember????
    And yes, you guys could be sisters...maybe you could jump in next year on stage and see if anyone notices it's not her

Jan 19, 2010
  12. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Are you SURE she's not your long-lost sister or half sister? You two really DO look a lot alike & she could definitely pass as your mother's child as well. ;)

Jan 19, 2010
Have something to add?