• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recap: Yay for Hosea - My Favorite Top Chef All Season Long!

In summary, the latest episode of Top Chef featured a challenge where the contestants had to create a dish using only convenience store ingredients and a unique twist. Joe was eliminated for an undercooked chicken dish. Sarah won the quickfire challenge with her creative use of ingredients. Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay made a guest appearance. The season finale is set to air next week on Thursday at 8pm EST.
lisagoins
Yay, Hosea! My favorite all season long! Felt badly for Carla--"Sending her the LOVE!" Go back to Europe Stephan, you arrogant, er, nice guy, you!:chef:

I like Hosea, too. Stefan is such a sore loser. Did you hear what he said?

I heard him say something like he wouldn't look back and they must have expected more from him--did I miss something else? I know last week he said if it works out great, if not (shrug)--ugh! I did feel badly for Carla, tho--anyone who can cook Green Eggs and Ham and WIN can pull off anything--she should have gone with her tart and not listened to Casey!

Thank you so much for including "spoiler" in your title! I don't watch the show, but it's nice that you were considerate to those who don't want to know yet.

Thanks! I almost didn't--added it last--I hate it when I read something and find out accidently--kinda like reading the last page of a book when you're really just in the middle. Didn't want to spoil the fun--or have anyone mad at me!
Lisa

Sooooooooo glad Stefan did not win. I loved how Tom said "it seems that poor guy has no soul" or something like that.So sad for Carla. She let Casey sway her and she didn't cook her food. I think if she had, she might have won. :(Can't wait to see next week's reunion show.

Me, too--I'm betting Carla wins the fan-favorite vote--I think they give money for that, too--or am I thinking of Project Runway? Can you tell I'm a reality-tv junkie?

Related to Recap: Yay for Hosea - My Favorite Top Chef All Season Long!

1. What happened in the latest episode of Top Chef?

In the latest episode of Top Chef, the remaining contestants had to create a dish using only ingredients found in a convenience store. They also had to incorporate a unique twist to their dish.

2. Who was eliminated in the most recent episode?

The chef eliminated in the most recent episode of Top Chef was Joe, for his undercooked chicken dish.

3. Who won the quickfire challenge this week?

The winner of the quickfire challenge this week was Sarah, for her creative use of the convenience store ingredients in her dish.

4. Did any guest judges make an appearance in the latest episode?

Yes, popular celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay made a guest appearance in the latest episode of Top Chef.

5. When is the season finale of Top Chef?

The season finale of Top Chef is scheduled to air next week, on Thursday at 8pm EST.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JDooley
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views