• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Bake Cookie Pizza with Pillsbury Gingerbread Dough: School Snack Idea?

In summary, "Quick Run to the Food Store!" is a new service by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily purchase all the ingredients for their favorite recipes without leaving their home. Customers can browse recipes, add ingredients to their virtual shopping cart, and have them delivered to their doorstep within 1-3 business days. The service also allows for customization and has a small fee, which is waived for orders over $50.
its_me_susan
Oh my goodness ~ easy way to sell pizza stone.... Pillsbury Gingerbread cookie dough is out!!!! Just make a cookie pizza (in seconds) slice and serve with apple wedges or A/P/C/S and you have an amazing school snack! The stone makes this giant cookie taste sooooo good! Bet we can sell a bunch of round stones (and starter kits)!

GREAT idea SusieQ!!!

Mmmmm.....how about Taffy Apple Pizza on gingerbread crust?
I've never seen this before; I'll have to go look!:)

lacychef said:
Mmmmm.....how about Taffy Apple Pizza on gingerbread crust?

OMG!!!! That would be fabulous!!

The gingerbread is a seasonal item. Stock up when you see it. (Same thing if you happen to see the Jello brand pumpkin spice instant pudding.)

chefann said:
OMG!!!! That would be fabulous!!

The gingerbread is a seasonal item. Stock up when you see it. (Same thing if you happen to see the Jello brand pumpkin spice instant pudding.)

Yup! I had my doughs still this September and they were STILL good!

1. What is "Quick Run to the Food Store!"?

"Quick Run to the Food Store!" is a new service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to quickly and easily purchase all the necessary ingredients for their favorite recipes without having to leave their home.

2. How does "Quick Run to the Food Store!" work?

Customers can browse our selection of recipes, select the ones they want to make, and then add all the required ingredients to their virtual shopping cart. Once they are done, they can check out and have the ingredients delivered right to their doorstep!

3. Can I customize my order with "Quick Run to the Food Store!"?

Yes, you can! Our service allows you to add or remove ingredients from your shopping cart, as well as make substitutions for dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. How quickly will my ingredients be delivered with "Quick Run to the Food Store!"?

We strive to provide fast and efficient delivery for all our customers. Depending on your location, your ingredients should arrive within 1-3 business days after placing your order.

5. Is there an additional cost for using "Quick Run to the Food Store!"?

Yes, there is a small fee for using this service, which covers the cost of picking and packing your ingredients as well as the delivery. However, this fee is waived for orders over $50.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies