• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Success: How to Maximize Bookings for Your New Business?

In summary, meeting with a recruiter involves a face-to-face meeting between a job seeker and a professional hired by a company to source and screen potential candidates. To prepare, one should have an updated resume, dress professionally, research the company and position, and be ready to discuss skills and experience. During the meeting, there will be a discussion of background, skills, and job requirements, with the recruiter assessing qualifications and fit. The benefits of meeting with a recruiter include access to hidden job opportunities, personalized career advice, and a better understanding of the job market. After the meeting, it is recommended to follow up and stay in touch with the recruiter, while also continuing the job search and considering meeting with other recruiters.
SilverCeladon
and I'm signing January 22nd! I'm going to their cluster meeting tonight for a little bit of training. I'm so excited to get this off the ground!

woohoo for you!

Thanks Kate-it means a lot. :)

You better plan to be at National and hopefully we can meet! Do you know who your Executive Director is going to be?

Congratulations! Start booking your shows so you will have a full calendar when your kit arrives. Remember, the first 30 days you can double you PC$!

I have 5 shows already-2 cooking, one "open house kick start business one", and 2 catalog shows. Hopefully bookings will come off of those!

When is National?

SilverCeladon said:
I have 5 shows already-2 cooking, one "open house kick start business one", and 2 catalog shows. Hopefully bookings will come off of those!

When is National?

Sounds like you are off to a good start!

National Conference:
Wave 1 = July 9-11
Wave 2 = July 12-14
Wave 3 = July 16-18

Your director should know which wave you will be in. It's determined by your Executive Director.

congrats on the decision. Sounds like you are off to a great start. I heard a quote "if you never go out on a limb you never get the fruit." You can make it happen

WELCOME to the group....

SilverCeladon said:

When is National?

Sounds like you are on the right track! Remember to ask ALL of your freinds and family to help you out! I was suprised by the overwhelming response-support I got from them! 13 booked after I sent them an email telling about my new PC biz and could ya help me out but also highlighted all the Host rewards they would receive in doing so. Good luck!

Related to Ready for Success: How to Maximize Bookings for Your New Business?

What does it mean to "meet with the recruiter"?

Meeting with the recruiter typically refers to a face-to-face meeting between a job seeker and a recruiter, who is a professional hired by a company to source and screen potential candidates for job openings.

How do I prepare for a meeting with a recruiter?

To prepare for a meeting with a recruiter, you should have an updated resume, dress professionally, research the company and position you are interested in, and be ready to discuss your skills and experience.

What should I expect during a meeting with the recruiter?

During a meeting with the recruiter, you can expect to discuss your background, skills, and experience, as well as the job requirements and company culture. The recruiter may also ask you questions to assess your qualifications and fit for the job.

What are the benefits of meeting with a recruiter?

Meeting with a recruiter can provide several benefits, including access to job opportunities that may not be advertised publicly, personalized career advice and guidance, and a better understanding of the job market and industry trends.

What should I do after meeting with the recruiter?

After meeting with the recruiter, it is recommended to follow up with a thank-you email or note, and to keep in touch with the recruiter for any future job opportunities or updates. You should also continue your job search and consider meeting with other recruiters to increase your chances of finding a job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woernerlaura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies