• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My Goal: From New Recruit to Future Director in One Year!

In summary, "Got a New Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the military to announce the arrival of a new member to a unit or team. It is important because it signifies growth and expansion, and welcomes the new member as a valuable addition. Typically, a commanding officer or senior member will say it during a formal gathering or ceremony. It can also be used in other contexts, such as in sports teams or organizations.
ljeffries
I just signed my second recruit! WooHoo!!

My goal from conference was to be a FD by the end of October - and then to walk as a new Director at conference next year. Hopefully that will happen!:D

Rock on!!!!! You can do it Lamar!

Yea!!! My second recruit should be signing this week. FD here we come!!! I can't wait to be an official part of that club!!

ljeffries said:
I just signed my second recruit! WooHoo!!

My goal from conference was to be a FD by the end of October - and then to walk as a new Director at conference next year. Hopefully that will happen!:D

Congratulations!! I bet you'll make Director by Leadership!! :D :D

That's awesome!! At this rate, you may be a director by Leadership!!:D

amy07 said:
Congratulations!! I bet you'll make Director by Leadership!! :D :D

I'm sure you will too. It's amazing how once you get that first person under your belt your confidence level raises real high and then others are attracted to that excitement. :D :D :D :D

Thanks, yall.

Lamar, congratulations from your friend in Alabama - this is Phyllis....I'm working on recruit #3 so you better catch up!!!!
Phyllis
Future Director
Anniston, AL

Maybe we can walk together next year!

Lamar,
Congratulations!!!!! I'm working on recruit #3 - can't wait to walk across stage as a Director!!!!:balloon: :thumbup:
Phyllis
Future Director
Anniston, AL

WooHooo!! Congrats on that 2nd recruit!

Hey
That was my 1st post - was not sure it worked - since you got it twice:) Who knows, we may walk across together - wouldn't that make Carrie happy???:balloon:
Phyllis
Future Director
Anniston, AL

What is "Got a New Recruit!"?

"Got a New Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the military to announce the arrival of a new member to a unit or team.

Why is "Got a New Recruit!" important?

"Got a New Recruit!" is important because it signifies the growth and expansion of a military unit or team, and it also welcomes and recognizes the new member as a valuable addition to the group.

Who typically says "Got a New Recruit!"?

Usually, a commanding officer or a senior member of the unit or team will say "Got a New Recruit!" to announce the arrival of a new member.

When is "Got a New Recruit!" said?

"Got a New Recruit!" is typically said during a formal gathering or ceremony, such as a change of command or a unit meeting.

Is "Got a New Recruit!" only used in the military?

No, "Got a New Recruit!" can also be used in other contexts, such as in sports teams or organizations, to announce the arrival of a new member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kcmckay