• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rachael Ray Theme Show Ideas - Tips from a Successful Hostess | Rita's Blog

, thanks for sharing!!:thumbup: Th ought I'd pass along what I used for my show I had last weekend.The postcards I print on cardstock, cut to 4x6, and mail for .26 cents each. (Print one side. Reload paper and print back side.)The full size document, I let the hostess pass out to those she sees or has left off my address list she provides me.The other's I used during my show and had displayed.Enjoy.
rwester
Silver Member
Thought I'd pass along what I used for my show I had last weekend.
  • The postcards I print on cardstock, cut to 4x6, and mail for .26 cents each. (Print one side. Reload paper and print back side.)
  • The full size document, I let the hostess pass out to those she sees or has left off my address list she provides me.
  • The other's I used during my show and had displayed.
Enjoy.
Rita

Attachments

• Invitation - Rachael Ray.doc
    59 KB · Views: 441
  • Rachael Ray Invitation.doc
    39 KB · Views: 419
  • Rachael Ray Quiz.doc
    76 KB · Views: 329
rwester said:
  • The postcards I print on cardstock, cut to 4x6, and mail for .26 cents each. (Print one side. Reload paper and print back side.)
  • The full size document, I let the hostess pass out to those she sees or has left off my address list she provides me.
Enjoy.
Rita

not to hijack your thread, but when mailing out show invite postcards, are you using postcard stamps or regular stamps? I'm thinking I need to switch to postcard stamps. :yuck: :eek:

Oh, you'll save a ton of money by using the postcard stamps for postcards! They're 26 cents, and first class are 41. That's 15 cents each - $6 for a 40-invite show!

chefann said:
Oh, you'll save a ton of money by using the postcard stamps for postcards! They're 26 cents, and first class are 41. That's 15 cents each - $6 for a 40-invite show!

the only problem with postcards is they easily get lost. I love this idea and everything you designed (really fun!)! It goes so well with the new cookbook!!! Thank you for sharing it.

Rita, thanks for sharing!!:thumbup:

rwester said:
Enjoy.
Rita
Thank you so much! I love this idea as a theme show...perfect show to highlight the new cookbook!

Great, Thanks for sharing!

These are great Rita!

Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

Kelly V.

Lost Postcards
its_me_susan said:
the only problem with postcards is they easily get lost. I love this idea and everything you designed (really fun!)! It goes so well with the new cookbook!!! Thank you for sharing it.
Postcards serve as an additional contact. If one or two get lost in the mail, I'm not going to sweat it. I push for the guests emails and phone numbers. The email invitations usually go out twice (once under the hostess as the inviter (send early), then closer to the show, I send out reminder email under me). Then with reminder calls too. It's the whole three times remembered thing.
Rita

What is a Rachael Ray Theme Show?

A Rachael Ray Theme Show is a special cooking demonstration event featuring recipes and kitchen products hand-picked by celebrity chef Rachael Ray. It's a fun way to learn new recipes and get hands-on experience with Pampered Chef products.

How do I host a Rachael Ray Theme Show?

Hosting a Rachael Ray Theme Show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients, and you can invite your friends and family over for a fun and delicious cooking experience.

What types of recipes are featured in a Rachael Ray Theme Show?

Rachael Ray Theme Shows typically feature a mix of easy and flavorful recipes that are perfect for everyday meals and special occasions. These recipes often incorporate fresh and seasonal ingredients, making them both delicious and healthy.

Do I need to purchase any products to attend a Rachael Ray Theme Show?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to attend a Rachael Ray Theme Show. However, if you fall in love with any of the Pampered Chef products used during the show, you can purchase them from your consultant. There is never any pressure to buy.

What are the benefits of hosting a Rachael Ray Theme Show?

Hosting a Rachael Ray Theme Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. Additionally, you and your guests will learn new recipes, get hands-on experience with products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • happykat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies