• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

[Quote=Leannvv]I Have 2 Long Distance Catalog Show's Going and There

I
imported_Nikkijo
wiiWe got a Wii yesterday and OMG is it fun!!!! I had fun bowling (actuall game haha) I do not think I have played a video game system this much!!

Mario and Sonic Olympics is a lot of fun too. I like it because you are active when playing not just sitting on the couch. I can now see how someone can spend hours playing this!

Nikkijo said:
We got a Wii yesterday and OMG is it fun!!!! I had fun bowling (actuall game haha) I do not think I have played a video game system this much!!

Mario and Sonic Olympics is a lot of fun too. I like it because you are active when playing not just sitting on the couch. I can now see how someone can spend hours playing this!

I want one! Maybe someday:D

My mom has one. I suck at wii bowling as badly as I suck at real bowling but I don't have sore muscles after to show for my humiliation!

I have never tried it, but it looks really fun, any of the games. I like that you have to do the actions, it gets you moving. I need to get off the couch:eek: It's been a long time since I've played video games.

So happy you like it Nikki!!!

My mom got one for xmas, had lots of fun. Tons of great multiplayer family games. :thumbsup:

We got one for Christmas as well... and it's a blast to play our favorite family game is Bowling.. though I keep kicking my DH's Butt at the game LOL!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
We got one for Christmas as well... and it's a blast to play our favorite family game is Bowling.. though I keep kicking my DH's Butt at the game LOL!!!

Leah- I kick my dh but in bowling too!!

Nikkijo said:
Leah- I kick my dh but in bowling too!!

My Dh doesn't really like playing with me ...... becasue the only game he can beat me at is boxing... LOL

have fun with your wii nikki!! we are having tons of fun with mario kart!! lol

ddbritt said:
have fun with your wii nikki!! we are having tons of fun with mario kart!! lol

who's winning and who are in the game? are you using the red turtle? if you are not winning put the best guy in the back

Who is going to London?Check in here!

I am taking my daughter with me as an early college graduation present. She is very excited, and so am I--just the two of us.

I'm going! Which reminds me, I need to update the countdown thread on CS!

I am, can't wait!

1. What inspired you to purchase a Wii?

I was drawn to the Wii because of its family-friendly and active gameplay. I had heard great things about the motion controls and the variety of games available.

2. What games do you recommend for the Wii?

There are so many great games for the Wii, but some of my personal favorites are Wii Sports, Mario Kart, and Just Dance. It really depends on your preferences and what type of gameplay you enjoy.

3. How does the Wii compare to other video game systems?

The Wii stands out from other video game systems because of its unique motion controls and family-friendly games. It also has a wide range of titles, including both classic and new games.

4. Can you play the Wii alone or do you need others to join in?

You can definitely play the Wii alone, but it's more fun with others! Many games have multiplayer options, allowing you to play with friends or family. Plus, it's a great way to get everyone up and moving.

5. Is the Wii a good option for someone who doesn't typically play video games?

Yes, the Wii is a great option for people of all ages and gaming experience levels. The intuitive motion controls make it easy for anyone to pick up and play, and the variety of games means there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • babywings76