• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pour Boiling Water into My Quick-Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is a kitchen tool that uses a unique agitator to easily mix and blend ingredients as you pour. It can be used for both hot and cold liquids, but not boiling liquids. It is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the agitator. It can be used for a variety of recipes and is easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning.
MrsCaleb
Is it safe to pour boiling hot water into my quick-stir pitcher to make tea?? I am guessing that it is, considering that it's shatter-resistant, but I just wanted to make sure!!

No!!! Don't do it!

it will melt. don't do it!

Yeah - what they said!

I pour the boiling water over teabags in my batter bowl, and then after it cools for a few minutes, I pour it into the QSP.

Well I'm sure glad I asked, then!! So when making iced tea, i should do it all on the stove and then transfer into the pitcher after it has cooled? Or is there a better way?

Yes, that is the way I would do it!

What is the Quick-Stir Pitcher and how does it work?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher is a kitchen tool designed to easily mix and blend ingredients together. It features a unique agitator that spins and mixes ingredients as you pour, eliminating the need for a separate stirring utensil.

Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher be used for hot and cold liquids?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is safe to use for both hot and cold liquids. However, it is not recommended for use with boiling liquids or temperatures above 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is top-rack dishwasher safe. To ensure the longevity of the product, it is recommended to hand wash the agitator separately.

What types of recipes can be made with the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as drinks, dressings, sauces, and marinades. It is also great for mixing pancake and waffle batter.

How do I assemble and disassemble the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

To assemble, simply twist the agitator onto the lid and place the lid onto the pitcher. To disassemble, remove the lid and twist off the agitator. The pitcher and lid can then be washed separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • DeeDee616