1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Questions about Merrill Booth?

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

First - Those of you who have been - what types of payment are they taking this year?

Also - Are they as severely understocked this year as last?

Jul 14, 2009
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Oh I hope not. Was soooo disappointed with Merrill last year.

Jul 14, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I don't have a previous year to compare it to, but I do know that they reserve a certain amount of everything for each wave, so their inventory won't be depleted for each wave. I'd buy stuff early on because of the free gift they give out (if you are interested in it, anyway). They take cash and credit. Is that what you are looking for? I used my PC credit card one time and cash another. I'm not sure about a non PC card though, maybe someone else knows? They had a nice variety of sizes. If they run out of the size you need, they say you can order it and get a 15% discount. They also have a station area with other clothes to look at and then you can order those and other Merrill products for 10% off, using their computers to order online.

Jul 14, 2009
  4. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I used my bank debit card. I thought they had a better inventory than ususal, but this was my first time to be wave one.

Jul 14, 2009
  5. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Anyone know if we can use PC dollar this year to pay for Surprise Boxes and/or Mini Catalogs?

Jul 14, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

You know, that's a good question. Someone told me we couldn't. I never asked though to be sure. But to buy supply order items there, they have you fill out an order form first before going to the counter and for the payment section there weren't fields on it for PC$.

Jul 14, 2009
  7. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

No, I asked and no PCD. PC Debit/Credit/Cash/Check. They don't know how many PCD you have. They are not linked up to HO computers. Fedex and Merrill tables must be linked to the HO b/c they pulled up your info by your Consultant # and you just verified the info.

Jul 14, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted