• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Check My Own Pan-O-Rama Points?

In summary, the Pan-O-Rama is a versatile cooking tool made of high-quality stainless steel that allows you to cook multiple dishes at once in a single pan. It is safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction, and is also oven and dishwasher safe. With its unique design and dividers, it can be used to make a variety of dishes, making it a convenient and practical addition to any kitchen.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am just wondering if there is anywhere that we can check our pan-o-rama points. I know that directors can check their downline but can we check our own and if so where??

TIA

Heidi Kreitzer
Independent Consultant
Lebanon,PA

Under consultant incentives on CC;)

Thank you very much, I found it.

What is the Pan-O-Rama and how does it work?

The Pan-O-Rama is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to cook multiple dishes at once in a single pan. It features a unique design with dividers that keep different foods separated, and a lid that seals in heat and moisture.

What materials is the Pan-O-Rama made of and is it safe to use?

The Pan-O-Rama is made of high-quality stainless steel and is completely safe to use. It is free of harmful chemicals and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can the Pan-O-Rama be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven and on the grill.

Is the Pan-O-Rama dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the pan.

What types of recipes can I make with the Pan-O-Rama?

The Pan-O-Rama is perfect for making a variety of dishes, from breakfast to dinner. You can use it to cook meats, vegetables, casseroles, and even desserts. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kitchen2u