• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional 10" Skillet Gone????

In summary, the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone is a versatile and durable cooking tool from Pampered Chef that measures 10 inches in diameter. It is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum for even heat distribution and is oven-safe up to 450°F. It can be used on all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did I miss something?

All professional line will be discontinued next month - I think there is only a limited supply of the current line in stock - I think I read that the 12 was also gone -

Carolyn - it was in the weekly bites a couple of weeks ago that supply was limited on the 10" Prof. skillet and they would fill all orders submitted through 2/11 or something like that. So, it may be gone for good. Upgrade them to the Exec. or SS! :)

The Large Covered Skillet was gone as of last week as one of my hosts wanted it. She took the Family Skillet instead, but the 12" lid was gone. I paid the difference on the 12" lid from the Executive Line and paid the $1.20 difference (both were at the 60% off).
Jessica

MaddyandOwensMom said:
The Large Covered Skillet was gone as of last week as one of my hosts wanted it. She took the Family Skillet instead, but the 12" lid was gone. I paid the difference on the 12" lid from the Executive Line and paid the $1.20 difference (both were at the 60% off).
Jessica
Someone said these lids are not interchangeable? I don't have that size exec to check.

Are they interchangeable? I need to know as I am also ordering for guests and making up the difference.

They are not interchangeable.Robin

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding the Professional 10" Skillet. It is possible that it may be temporarily out of stock, but I can assure you that it is still available for purchase. You can check the availability on our website or contact our customer service for more information. We also have other great skillet options that you may be interested in. Let me know if you need any assistance and I'd be happy to help. Happy cooking!

Related to Professional 10" Skillet Gone????

What is the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone?

The "Professional 10" Skillet Gone is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to cook a variety of dishes with ease.

What is the size of the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone?

The "Professional 10" Skillet Gone has a diameter of 10 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking for a family or a small group.

What is the material of the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone?

The "Professional 10" Skillet Gone is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum, which provides even heat distribution and durability for long-lasting use.

Is the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone oven-safe?

Yes, the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for both stovetop and oven cooking.

Can the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone be used on all cooktops?

Yes, the "Professional 10" Skillet Gone is suitable for use on all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies