• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the value of reaching the 1500 sale level for new fall products?

In summary, the Product Value of the 1500 Level is the total value of all the products included in this level, which includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. The 1500 Level also includes products from top-selling categories such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry staples. It is a great value for the price as it offers a wide range of high-quality products at a discounted price. The products in the 1500 Level cannot be customized, but there are other levels and individual products available for personalization. Special promotions and discounts are often available for the 1500 Level, which can be found on the company's website or through a consultant.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I have a question. I have been trying so hard to reach the 1500 sale level to earn some of the new fall products. I'm about 240 away and have sent out an email to all my contacts. Most of my shows this month have been kinda shabby. I was just curious if anyone remembers what that level of free products was worth last time. My DH said he could buy something if he needed to but unless I get a lot more, I don't think it will be worth it. :yuck::eek:

It's listed on the 1099 for last year at $83.75.

time to call the realtors--past hosts i will try too--

Unless you are REALLY, REALLY close to a level it may not be worth it ($$ wise) to buy to get to a new level in the SAT. They offer all the products to us for 50% off at the start of the season and often new products are the host special (you can do your own show and get it that way) so do the math before you spend.

RIght now i need 140.00 and am on the phone:)

What is the Product Value of the 1500 Level?

The Product Value of the 1500 Level is the total value of all the products included in this level. It includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that can help you create delicious and impressive meals.

What types of products are included in the 1500 Level?

The 1500 Level includes a variety of products from our top-selling categories, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry staples. These products are carefully selected to provide a well-rounded and versatile collection for any home cook.

Is the 1500 Level a good value for the price?

Absolutely! The 1500 Level is a great value for the price because it offers a wide range of high-quality products at a discounted price. You'll be getting more bang for your buck compared to purchasing each item individually.

Can I customize the products in the 1500 Level?

No, the products in the 1500 Level are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other levels and individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized collection.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the 1500 Level?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for the 1500 Level. Make sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for the latest deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kinklan4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies