• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Make Pillsbury Chicken Club Ring on the Stovetop?

In summary, "Pillsbury on the Stovetop" is a line of convenient and easy-to-use products from Pillsbury that are specifically designed to be cooked on the stovetop. These products include biscuits, crescent rolls, pizza crust, and cinnamon rolls, and can also be cooked in the oven if desired. Each product may have different cooking instructions, but in general, they can be cooked in a skillet or pan over medium heat for a few minutes on each side. The Pillsbury website and social media pages offer recipe ideas and inspiration for using these products in various ways, making them a versatile option for quick and delicious meals.
sodapple09
My oven broke!!!! so I was planning on baking a ring tomorrow but now i can't, so i was wondering it if is possible to "bake" the ring on the stove top. can it be put in the microwave with the DCB? or does anyone have a recipe that involves the dough but it can be use on the stove top? thanks in advance :(

Geez.. I feel your pain.. my oven broke 2 weeks ago. Can't help.. but I will be watching too to see what is suggested.

Dough in the microwave is usually not a good idea. Do you have a toaster oven, and the small sheet pan?

Turn on the grill...

If you have an outdoor grill, you could do it on the grill. Direct heat, keep temp constant at 350-400 and it should work. Should being the operative word here.

Carol, are you talking about using a stone on the grill? Wouldn't that void the warranty? Or, do you mean a sheet pan?

Stones are not meant for the grill. I think you'll have to find a different recipe.

oh ladies i wish i had a grill i live on the second floor of a house and not even the owners have one, so drepressing, but here is the thing maybe you could help me, i was doing the chicken club ring. what else can i do with the same recipes and i guess exclude the dough?

1. What is "Pillsbury on the Stovetop"?

"Pillsbury on the Stovetop" is a line of products from Pillsbury that are specifically designed to be cooked on the stovetop. These products are convenient and easy to use, making meal prep and cooking a breeze.

2. What types of products are included in the "Pillsbury on the Stovetop" line?

There are a variety of products in the "Pillsbury on the Stovetop" line, including biscuits, crescent rolls, pizza crust, and cinnamon rolls. These products are all designed to be cooked on the stovetop, making them a great option for quick and easy meals.

3. Can these products be cooked in the oven instead of on the stovetop?

Yes, these products can also be cooked in the oven if desired. However, the stovetop cooking method provides a faster and more convenient option for those who are short on time or do not have access to an oven.

4. Are there any special instructions for cooking "Pillsbury on the Stovetop" products?

Each product in the line may have slightly different cooking instructions, so it is important to read the package carefully. However, in general, these products can be cooked in a skillet or pan over medium heat for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.

5. Are there any recipe ideas or suggestions for using "Pillsbury on the Stovetop" products?

Absolutely! The Pillsbury website and social media pages offer a variety of recipe ideas and inspiration for using these products on the stovetop. From breakfast dishes to savory dinners and even desserts, there are endless possibilities for delicious meals using "Pillsbury on the Stovetop" products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Cape_PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • DebPC