1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Pillsbury on the stovetop?

1. My oven broke!!!! so I was planning on baking a ring tomorrow but now i can't, so i was wondering it if is possible to "bake" the ring on the stove top. can it be put in the microwave with the DCB? or does anyone have a recipe that involves the dough but it can be use on the stove top? thanks in advance :(

Apr 17, 2009
  2. gingertannery

gingertannery Advanced Member Gold Member

Geez.. I feel your pain.. my oven broke 2 weeks ago. Can't help.. but I will be watching too to see what is suggested.

Apr 17, 2009
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Dough in the microwave is usually not a good idea. Do you have a toaster oven, and the small sheet pan?

Apr 17, 2009
  4. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

Turn on the grill...

If you have an outdoor grill, you could do it on the grill. Direct heat, keep temp constant at 350-400 and it should work. Should being the operative word here.

5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Carol, are you talking about using a stone on the grill? Wouldn't that void the warranty? Or, do you mean a sheet pan?

Apr 17, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Stones are not meant for the grill.

I think you'll have to find a different recipe.

Apr 17, 2009
  7. oh ladies i wish i had a grill i live on the second floor of a house and not even the owners have one, so drepressing, but here is the thing maybe you could help me, i was doing the chicken club ring. what else can i do with the same recipes and i guess exclude the dough?

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?