• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pet-A-Palooza: Wish me luck as I fundraise for Animal Rescues!

In summary, Pet-A-Palooza is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for animal rescue organizations. It will take place on Saturday, June 15th at Central Park in New York City and will offer various activities, food, and raffles. Attendees can participate by attending, purchasing raffle tickets, making a donation, or spreading the word. All proceeds will go to local animal rescue organizations, including the New York Humane Society and Second Chance Animal Rescue.
randis
In attempts to contact more people, I am going to take my puppy to Pet-A-Palooza tomorrow and drop off fundraiser packets to all the local animal rescue foundations. I am also bringing a buttload of mini catalogs and recipe cards to pass out to random passerbys....

wish me luck!!!

Good luck and let us know what type of response you got.

Off a Pampered Pup show for Rescue Fundraisers I might do that for our Dog Daze here Find some pet treat recipes to hand out

Pampered Pooch TreatsHere's something I got from someone that might be helpful.

Attachments

• Pampered Pooch Treats[1].doc
    48 KB · Views: 259
Sounds fun - let us know how it goes. In May (since I'm already a Red Cross instructor), I am taking an instructor course in Pet First Aid so I can teach that starting in June. I'm curious to see what they teach! :)

Related to Pet-A-Palooza: Wish me luck as I fundraise for Animal Rescues!

What is Pet-A-Palooza?

Pet-A-Palooza is an annual fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support animal rescue organizations. It is a day filled with fun activities and delicious food, all for a great cause.

When and where is Pet-A-Palooza taking place?

This year, Pet-A-Palooza will take place on Saturday, June 15th at Central Park in New York City. The event will start at 10am and end at 4pm.

How can I participate in Pet-A-Palooza?

There are several ways to participate in Pet-A-Palooza. You can attend the event and enjoy all the activities and food, purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win amazing prizes, or make a donation to support the cause. You can also spread the word and encourage others to join us!

What types of activities will be available at Pet-A-Palooza?

There will be something for everyone at Pet-A-Palooza! We will have food trucks, live music, a pet parade, a raffle, and various fun games and activities for both humans and pets. There will also be opportunities to meet and interact with animals available for adoption.

What animal rescue organizations will benefit from Pet-A-Palooza?

All proceeds from Pet-A-Palooza will be donated to local animal rescue organizations. This year, we are partnering with the New York Humane Society and Second Chance Animal Rescue. We are proud to support these organizations and their efforts in helping animals in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518