• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free PDF/Word Converter - Easily Convert Documents!

thanks!Well if its PC related and you post it here I'll usually do it when I see it althoug sometimes I'm not around for days at a time. :rolleyes: I paid for the software I use http://www.solidpdf.com/ which cost me about $50 - i got the standard not the professional. It lets me convert from word to pdf and from pdf to word. Not that I mind doing the conversions just point out one use of it.
jrstephens
I am passing along a link for a free download to be able to convert your documents to pdf documents. Our court system is using this one. I am hoping they will provide a free link to a converter that will convert pdf documents to Word documents.

Here is is for anyone that wants to download it

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Download both files on the left hand side of the screen. If you download the first one listed first it will automatically download the second one for you.

I have used it and it is so simple.

You can also get free software to covert to .pdf files from www.primopdf.com.
I found this after we started having problems with CutePDFWriter at work. Our network geeks said that one didn't play nice with whatever network system we have. Some days our computers at work are worse than my kids!!!
Before you download anything, make sure your computer can support the software - there should be a list of minimum system requirements available from each site before you download.

I LOVE this website, it is just a fountain of information!

Thanks for sharing!

What would be the purpose of converting things to .pdf?
I find I am always asking people to convert FROM pdf to word for me because I can't alter things in pdf...i am confused - help?

I like to save things in .pdf when I don't want to accidentally goof it up or if I want to email to someone else and don't want them to be able to change it.

dannyzmom said:
I find I am always asking people to convert FROM pdf to word for me because I can't alter things in pdf...i am confused - help?

Well when posting files here you could post a pdf version of your word document so I would not be doing everyone's conversions. :D

Not that I mind doing the conversions just point out one use of it.

Of course I always create the PDFs without the personalized information and instead with spots for people to use their stamps/labels or handwrite in the info.

Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Is there anything out there to convert from PDF into word? That's what I am desperately searching for!

There might be, but if you are desperate you can usually highlight the text of your .pdf, choose copy and then paste into Word. This will lose all formatting, but at least will get the text in for you without having to retype. Let me know if you have any problems with this.

GourmetGirl said:
Is there anything out there to convert from PDF into word? That's what I am desperately searching for!

Well if its PC related and you post it here I'll usually do it when I see it althoug sometimes I'm not around for days at a time. :rolleyes:

I paid for the software I use http://www.solidpdf.com/ which cost me about $50 - i got the standard not the professional. It lets me convert from word to pdf and from pdf to word.

Tasha~ Is there anyway you could convert the June and July Host and Guest specials into a word document? Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help in this!

GourmetGirl said:
Tasha~ Is there anyway you could convert the June and July Host and Guest specials into a word document? Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help in this!

Here you go.

Attachments

• gs_07jun.doc
    596 KB · Views: 283
  • hs_07jun.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
  • gs_07jul.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 296
  • hs_07jul.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 309
And since they are available here is August also.

Attachments

• gs_07aug.doc
    864 KB · Views: 331
  • hs_07aug.doc
    979 KB · Views: 315
Tasha you are so the best! Thank you sooo much! I can't express my gratitude! I've been asking everyone I know if they have the ability to do this and nobody did, so once again Thank you!!

Your welcome.

tlennhoff said:
I paid for the software I use http://www.solidpdf.com/ which cost me about $50 - i got the standard not the professional. It lets me convert from word to pdf and from pdf to word.

this is now added to my software wish list (which also includes photoshop elements and a digital scrapbooking program). Time to start booking some extra shows!

tlennhoff said:
Well if its PC related and you post it here I'll usually do it when I see it althoug sometimes I'm not around for days at a time. :rolleyes:

Yippee... I'd much rather buy the software than have to cut, paste and reformat. Add this to my stuff to buy with all of the money I'm going to make this summer!!!
Thanks!

Thanks!THANKS,

LIZ

jrstephens said:
I am passing along a link for a free download to be able to convert your documents to pdf documents. Our court system is using this one. I am hoping they will provide a free link to a converter that will convert pdf documents to Word documents.

Here is is for anyone that wants to download it

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Download both files on the left hand side of the screen. If you download the first one listed first it will automatically download the second one for you.

I have used it and it is so simple.

Thank you Tasha! My flyers will look so much better.
You are the BEST!:p

GourmetGirl said:
this is now added to my software wish list (which also includes photoshop elements and a digital scrapbooking program). Time to start booking some extra shows!

My Creative Memories consultant gave me her site to do my own digial scrapbook and then you have the option if you want to get it printed out into a hardback book!! Her site is: www.mycmsite.com/vjames I created a book in 45 minutes by dragging and dropping!!! I love it and it's FREE!!!:D

OMG Tasha THANK YOU! I am also putting this on my software wish list. Imagine all the time saving not to have to stamp everything or label everything.

dannyzmom said:

If you put it in .pdf format no one can change it. We have it at work b/c we are a law office and we are about to be made to file all of our filing on the internet and this way no other lawyer can chane our filings in the system.

I need to look at Walmart and see if they have hte converter to go from .pdf to word. I would love having that for PC. If not I will have to order from Tasha's place.

Tasha Please Please Please could you convert the OOF for June July and Aug to word???

Thankyou Thankyou
KARYN

What is a "Free PDF/Word Converter?"

A "Free PDF/Word Converter" is a software program that allows users to convert their documents from one file format to another, specifically from PDF to Word or vice versa. This conversion enables the user to easily edit and make changes to their documents.

How does the conversion process work?

The conversion process is simple and user-friendly. You can either drag and drop your document into the converter or select the file from your computer. The converter will then automatically convert the document into the desired format, and you can download the new file onto your computer.

Is this converter completely free to use?

Yes, this converter is completely free to use. You do not need to pay any fees or subscribe to any plans to use our converter. It is available to all users for free.

What types of documents can be converted using this converter?

This converter can convert PDF files to Word documents and vice versa. It can also convert other document formats such as Excel, PowerPoint, and images to PDF or Word format.

Is this converter safe to use?

Yes, our converter is completely safe to use. We prioritize the security and privacy of our users and ensure that all files are securely converted and deleted from our servers after the conversion process is complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcia
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Darcia
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • shuttermonster