• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef White Lapboards Set of 12

In summary, PC sells lapboards, vinyl PC table cloth, white PC money bag, and DVD of The Cooking Shows in Action for $15.00. The lapboards and other items are consultant accessories, and the DVD is still in the wrapper.
ccarp
I wanted to let everyone know I have listed a set of twelve (12) PC lapboards, a vinyl PC table cloth, a white PC money bag and The Cooking Shows in Action DVD. I'm selling this at one lot right now there is only one big at $15.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270307998465

These items I only used twice, so they are just like new. The DVD is still in the wrapper.

Have a great evening!
Cheryl

Just a piece of advice, that is against company policy. You could have posted them here in the market place.

why is against policy?

oh, I didn't see it was on ebay.

To my knowledge, the only thing I agreed to with PC was not to sell PC products online. The lapboards and other items are consultant accessories that would not fall under the web policy.

myinnerchef said:
To my knowledge, the only thing I agreed to with PC was not to sell PC products online. The lapboards and other items are consultant accessories that would not fall under the web policy.

It is PC products, we buy them through PC and their licensed vendors. We cannot sell any of the items PC provides us on ebay.

I guess I forgot about PC's policy on selling on EBay. I was just trying to make a nice gesture and let everyone on here know. I know how the expenses can add up when you are just starting out. I'm no longer a PC consultant because I've had to move twice in the last 6 months.

ccarp said:
I guess I forgot about PC's policy on selling on EBay. I was just trying to make a nice gesture and let everyone on here know. I know how the expenses can add up when you are just starting out. I'm no longer a PC consultant because I've had to move twice in the last 6 months.

Did you resign as a consultant or are you just inactive? If you have resigned, you can do with it what you wish. If you are just inactive, you are breaking policy.

There is no policy regarding marketing materials. Only products both current and discontinued.

Jules711 said:
There is no policy regarding marketing materials. Only products both current and discontinued.

Actually it's trademarked material, it is against company policy. Someone else on here got an email from HO when they had some t-shirts on ebay.

First sale doctrine is on the side of the seller. By law, they can re-sell anything that was legally purchased without breaking copyright or trademark laws. A consultant who sells PC products online can do so legally but will run afoul of the PC web agreement and their consultant contract would be terminated.

The person who was selling tees - were they homemade or Merrill shirts that were being re-sold? Homemade shirts violate trademark laws and would be pulled by eBay were PC to make a VeRO complaint. Merrill shirts fall under the first sale doctrine.

myinnerchef said:
First sale doctrine is on the side of the seller. By law, they can re-sell anything that was legally purchased without breaking copyright or trademark laws. A consultant who sells PC products online can do so legally but will run afoul of the PC web agreement and their consultant contract would be terminated.

The person who was selling tees - were they homemade or Merrill shirts that were being re-sold? Homemade shirts violate trademark laws and would be pulled by eBay were PC to make a VeRO complaint. Merrill shirts fall under the first sale doctrine.

Thas was my thought too - just didn't know how to explain it as clearly as you did.

Just forget it! I was trying to help out so she didn't get in trouble. Oh well!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef White Lapboards Set of 12?

The set includes 12 white lapboards, 12 markers, and 12 erasers.

2. Are the lapboards double-sided?

Yes, each lapboard has a blank side and a lined side for versatility and convenience.

3. Can the markers be easily erased?

Yes, the included erasers make it easy to wipe off the markers and start fresh.

4. What is the size of each lapboard?

Each lapboard measures 9 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for writing and drawing.

5. Are the lapboards durable?

Yes, the lapboards are made of high-quality materials and are built to last through multiple uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieB
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • Carol Waggoner