• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does Pampered Chef fit into Amy's busy life in Minnesota?

In summary, the speaker is a full-time Special Education teacher who also runs a side business with Pampered Chef. They are able to balance both by setting aside specific times for their business and delegating tasks. They also incorporate Pampered Chef into their daily routine by bringing products to work and using them in their own cooking. They handle the demands of being a Team Leader by having a strong support system and effectively managing their time. Pampered Chef has enhanced their life by providing additional income, allowing them to pay off debts and meet new people. Their advice for others looking to balance a full-time job and a side business is to prioritize and manage time effectively, have a strong support system, and enjoy the journey.
Amy knutson
I am Amy Knutson, Team Leader With PC! I live in Minnesota and am a full time Special Education teacher! I do Pampered Chef on the side! I it!

Welcome to CS Amy!

1. How do you balance your full-time job as a Special Education teacher with your side business with Pampered Chef?

As a full-time teacher, my schedule can be quite busy. However, I am able to balance my job and Pampered Chef by setting aside specific times for my Pampered Chef business, such as evenings and weekends. I also prioritize and delegate tasks to ensure that both my job and Pampered Chef business are successful.

2. How do you incorporate Pampered Chef into your daily routine?

I make sure to have a good understanding of my schedule for the week and plan accordingly. I often bring Pampered Chef products to work and share them with my colleagues during lunch breaks or planning periods. I also use Pampered Chef products in my own cooking and meal prep, which allows me to showcase the products to my friends and family.

3. How do you handle the demands of being a Team Leader with Pampered Chef while also managing your full-time job and personal life?

I have a strong support system in place, which includes my team members, fellow Team Leaders, and my family. We all work together to support each other and share responsibilities. I also make sure to prioritize and manage my time effectively, setting aside specific times for my Pampered Chef business and personal life.

4. How has Pampered Chef enhanced your life as a full-time teacher in Minnesota?

Pampered Chef has provided me with additional income, which has allowed me to pay off debts and save for future expenses. It has also given me the opportunity to meet and connect with new people, both in my community and online. I have also learned valuable skills such as time management, leadership, and communication through my role as a Team Leader.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to balance a full-time job with a side business with Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to prioritize and manage your time effectively. It's important to set aside specific times for your Pampered Chef business and stick to a schedule. It's also important to have a strong support system in place, whether it's your team or family and friends. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks and ask for help when needed. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy Hill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa Frederick