• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef in Simply Home Magazine!!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry products. They aim to enhance the cooking and entertaining experience through innovative and practical products. These products can be purchased through independent consultants, online, or at in-home cooking shows. Hosting a cooking show also allows for free products as a hostess. Pampered Chef products are worth the investment as they are designed to last and come with a satisfaction guarantee. They are also tested and approved by a team of chefs and cooking enthusiasts. Anyone over the age of 18 can join Pampered Chef as a consultant and receive training and support to start their own business. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen tool companies is their in-home
Trish1953
Silver Member
Another cool article about PC !!
http://www.simplyhomemagazine.com/PDFs/living-it-up.pdf
Yummmmm!!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

How cool! I've been making that Brie recipe for my shows! So easy and good! :love:

Last edited:
Cool. I may have to pick up a copy.

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cool! Thanks for letting us know...I had no idea!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry products. Our mission is to help people enjoy the cooking and entertaining experience by providing innovative and practical products.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through independent consultants, online, or at in-home cooking shows. You can also host a cooking show and earn free products as a hostess.

3. Are Pampered Chef products worth the investment?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to last and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Our products are also tested and approved by our team of chefs and cooking enthusiasts.

4. Can I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can join Pampered Chef as a consultant. You will receive training and support to start your own business and earn commission on sales.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen tool companies?

Pampered Chef offers a unique experience through in-home cooking shows where guests can try out products and learn new recipes. We also have a strong focus on giving back through our Round-Up from the Heart program, where a portion of sales goes towards fighting hunger and supporting communities in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies