• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Power of Teamwork: An E-mail from Pampered Chef

In summary, the e-mail was good in that it reassured everyone that they are all in this together and that it will be available when it is.
carlajanes
Gold Member
What do y'all think of the e-mail? I think it was great to just let All of us know we are in it together and reassuring that when it's finally ready...then...it will be available to the rest of us :D
Thanks PC!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

wish they would have "officially" let us now that the targeted (meaning, it could change again, but that's what they're shooting for) end date for P3 is now July 31st though. I know because I'm on here. It has not come to me through any other official channels though my director did confirm the July 31st date was send to them through a director's e-mail.

They do not know the date. They told us that the earliest date is July 31. It will be ready when it is. They do listen. They heard people wanted info so they gave it. Many huge things have been fixed and they are working as hard as they can.

I thought it was great that they made that video. It was more personal by doing it as a video as opposed to just a typed e-mail memo. I felt so bad for her having to address us all like that. Where she is usually a presenter of exciting things and happy news, this must have been hard and awkward for her to do. I'm really happy that they are extending the earning period for the new consultants and the recruiters so they get more time to work through these issues and earn things.It's probably wise that they don't announce set dates for things to happen, but rather just announce that they aren't continuing with the rollout. When they are ready to open it up to the rest of us, then they'll give us a date, but right now with so much to fix, it makes sense to hold off on giving a firm date.

Loved the video....has anyone seen an updated flyer for this information....I have several people that I would like to notify of the opportunity extension with PC.

I didn't get an email. Unless its the same one that was sent to directors and above earlier in the week that I wasn't able to open and watch.

It was one that had a link for new consultants and directors and above and a link for the rest of us. It took us to a video with Marla. It came this evening (Friday).

pchockeymom said:
I didn't get an email. Unless its the same one that was sent to directors and above earlier in the week that I wasn't able to open and watch.

Directors actually got three in the last week. The one directed to us, then yesterday the one for the new consultants who joined since May and then last night then one to all consultants.

Can someone email the video? I am in Canada so I didn't get it. At our Spring Into Action conference in January, they said that we would be getting this new system in late May. But we haven't herd ANYTHING about the hold up or how it is going for you guys here in the states ...
[email protected]
Thanks!

BethCooks4U said:
They do not know the date. They told us that the earliest date is July 31. It will be ready when it is.

Beth, you may have been given that info and shared it here, but HO has NOT dissemeninated that info which is my frustration. Marla's message helps, but did not go all the way.

I understand that they don't know the exact date, but they could have told us officially that P3 will not be going away until at least the July 31st date they have given directors. The last official word I received is that P3 will end June 30th. That is my issue.

Some of you read into the message that they are suspending the new web rollout for the moment. I didn't get that message. I did understand loud and clear that they are having problems that will be fixed before they open up the new web to any more consultants. I also understood they don't know when they will open the new web to more levels.

My issue is still the same, if they are going to tell one group (directors) a date, they need to give that date to everyone.

And that's my point. They did tell us once that it would be at least July 31 but they are not giving us a date at all now - not even directors. Better to be told "we're ready" when it is time for the next step then for them to have to say "now we hope the rollout to be complete...". There is no date. P3 will not go away until the web is working as we expect it to. It could be August 1 or Sept 1 or ?? We can't know. The video made it clear that P3 and the old web are not going away before it's fixed. I realize they didn't say a new date but I felt like it was clear (in the consultant video from Marla) that June 30 was out the window.

She was clear that they are committed to going forward with this. I don't see how anyone would think it was being suspended. I didn't notice anyone saying they thought that but then I could have missed those posts...

I don't see P3 going away anytime soon , I also don't see the new web rolling out soon either soon , too much to fix .

Here's my thought - your business is going to be your business no matter if you are on the new web or P3. Just roll with it! I feel sort of lucky to be a TL and not a director at this point because I don't have to worry about working through things on the new system. I'd rather have them take their time and work out the bugs than to release it to everybody and have people quit because it doesn't work very well. Yes they could have been more forth coming with information on it, they really hyped it up and got everybody excited but wouldn't you rather have a system that works well then one that has tons of issues? Just keeping working your business for now and it will come out eventually!

I appreciate all of you that are trying to work out the bugs. I would be one that would quit if I had a program change that didn't work for me at all. I just don't have the time to spare these days. All of the sudden, everyone wants to book parties and this is the busiest time for my more than full time job. I cant handle the change! I'm going to do what I can though!

As someone who is currently in the process of completing a MAJOR software conversion at my day job, I can tell you everything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong.

I truly appreciate the efforts of all the people out there (Directors, new Consultants, etc) who are working thru all the bugs and letting PC know what is working and what isn't. The feedback of the users is crucial to the implementation of any new system.

I'm also pleased that PC is committed to moving forward, but not at the expense of having a system that works. It appears PC will keep working thru the problems until the current users are satisfied it's going to work for all. Then, and only then, will PC roll it out for the rest of us. That is the main thing I took away from the video message.

My take on this, it's going to be a bit longer than a month before the new web gets rolled out to everyone, since Marla made the videos. Instead of sending an email.

The video did say they were prioritizing calls about the new web, and had sales managers to help get shows submitted.

I hope everybody that's stuck with it can hang tough until it gets fixed! I'm glad they stepped up and communicated with everyone. I'm sure we'll get something else when they have a firm date.

I didn't get the video email... Off to check my junk folder...

ShellBeach said:
My take on this, it's going to be a bit longer than a month before the new web gets rolled out to everyone, since Marla made the videos. Instead of sending an email.

The video did say they were prioritizing calls about the new web, and had sales managers to help get shows submitted.

I hope everybody that's stuck with it can hang tough until it gets fixed! I'm glad they stepped up and communicated with everyone. I'm sure we'll get something else when they have a firm date.

I agree with the length of time--And since we are looking at August, I'm guessing they will wait till 9/1 when the new products are available. It is unfortunate that new consultants were bundled into the test group when the product had so many problems still, and there are so few local people available to guide them. I would have thought they would start with a small, volunteer, test group to help out the new site.

gailz2 said:
I agree with the length of time--And since we are looking at August, I'm guessing they will wait till 9/1 when the new products are available. It is unfortunate that new consultants were bundled into the test group when the product had so many problems still, and there are so few local people available to guide them. I would have thought they would start with a small, volunteer, test group to help out the new site.
They never in their wildest imagination expected the problems that we are experiencing. We are not a tech company and those making the decisions were led down a path... They were led to believe that it would be an easy transition and that everyone would be on within weeks. They didn't want new people to have to learn one system and then another in such a short time.It just shows that companies need field people involved when making such sweeping changes. Had they included actual consultants in the development and then actually let other consultants USE it in real life it might have been an easier roll out.But it is what it is. They are making great strides with it now that we are using it. Some directors have chosen to wait to get on and are just waiting in the wings but others are working with it and thank goodness they are or we wouldn't be finding the issues before everyone is on. I have used it some but still haven't submitted a show on it (I go all they way through the process and then put it in P3 to submit because it's not quite right yet). I plan to finish June on P3 and then hopefully make the switch totally in July. I have found issues and sent screen shots and spent hours on the phone explaining what I'm seeing but I know others have done much more than me to help get things right. I so appreciate their work and patience. From what I have done with it I can tell you that we will all love it soon!

Last edited:
My take: CHANGE IS GOOD!!!! Positive attitudes is what we need now. I have been working in the new web and yes, there are some bugs that are being fixed and they seem to be fixing them quickly in a timely fashion. Just think when this is all over what it will do for US as business owners! It is going to be so much better than the older way. People by nature do not like change, but in this case, CHANGE IS GOOD! Many, many bene's to us, our customers and PC. What company that you know of allows its users, CEO's, CFO'S, guests and all others, use a new site without it being complete to a point that they are satisfied with its' outcome? I for one am grateful that this company cares for all of its people to be a success. I LOVE WHAT I DO. When I go to work, I end up a party! Who else can say that about their choice of jobs or careers? Stay positive and strong and just look at the end where you will be.

I don't think I received this email... When was it sent??

carlajanes said:
What do y'all think of the e-mail? I think it was great to just let All of us know we are in it together and reassuring that when it's finally ready...then...it will be available to the rest of us :D
Thanks PC!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

I, too, have been glad for the delay. I'd like all the bugs worked out, but also, if I am at a home where I can't get Internet, I won't be able to use my lap top to input parties. I am working at getting an I-pad, even a used, reconditioned one, but I don't earn enough right now to afford it. Then I can work off-line while I am at a show. I think with Fall season, I will be able to set aside the funds. Maybe even in July, the way it is looking so far!

What is "The Power of Teamwork: An E-mail from Pampered Chef" all about?

"The Power of Teamwork: An E-mail from Pampered Chef" is a motivational email sent out by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It emphasizes the importance of teamwork and how it can help individuals achieve success in their Pampered Chef business.

Why is teamwork important in Pampered Chef?

Teamwork is crucial in Pampered Chef because it allows consultants to support and learn from one another. By working together, consultants can share their knowledge and experience, which can lead to increased sales and a stronger business overall.

How can I improve teamwork in my Pampered Chef team?

There are several ways to improve teamwork in your Pampered Chef team, such as setting clear goals and expectations, regularly communicating and providing feedback, and organizing team-building activities. It is also essential to celebrate and recognize team successes and encourage collaboration.

What are the benefits of teamwork in Pampered Chef?

The benefits of teamwork in Pampered Chef include increased sales, improved customer satisfaction, a supportive and positive work environment, and the opportunity to learn from one another. Teamwork also allows for a more diverse range of skills and ideas, leading to innovation and growth.

Is there any additional support or resources available for teamwork in Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and training materials that focus on teamwork and team building. These include online training videos, team meetings and conferences, and access to a network of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • EpTxGuy