• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Dog Food Cup: The Perfect Kitchen Addition for Pet Owners

In summary, Harriet uses the small measure all cup to measure her dog's food, and the discontinued adjustable measuring cop for her dog's food. Harriet also thinks it would be cute to make dog treats in the form of a theme show.
lsm72
.....sure wish PC would make a cup for dog food - seriously. I suppose I could use one of the measuring cups but I think it would be cool if PC branched out into that "kitchen" of sorts. No, I haven't been drinking but I did just feed my dog (scooped her food using an old nasty cup)...:rolleyes:

What about the mini-measure all cup this month? I've heard people say they have used it for that before...

oooohh!! That could be pretty cool. Most people think of their pets as part of the family. Actually a lot of pets eat better than some people's children. Have you seen how fancy pet dishes are these days?

I use the creative cutters to make treats for my beast. I know that has NOTHING to do with the scoop issue, but it does go with the dog thing...I haven't made her treats in forever, the poor neglected thing...maybe tomorrow I'll have to do that...she goes totally gaga for homemade treats. I can make her do just about anything!

speedychef said:
I use the creative cutters to make treats for my beast. I know that has NOTHING to do with the scoop issue, but it does go with the dog thing...I haven't made her treats in forever, the poor neglected thing...maybe tomorrow I'll have to do that...she goes totally gaga for homemade treats. I can make her do just about anything!

Can you post the receipe for the treats??? I am doing a fundraiser for the local animal shelter. It would be good to hand that out as a givaway. Thanks in advance.:p

I would like the dog treat recipe too!

BTW, I use the discontinued adjustable measuring cop for my dog's food!

Good idea. Why don't you put in a Product Suggestion?

Thanks ladies! All of you have wonderful suggestions. A doggie treat recipe would be cool too. Has PC ever had one?

Combine the dog treat recipe with a theme show and you have "Pampered Pooches"

I think it would be cute too! We have PC everything so why not our dogs! I think the Cups & More would do good. Or one the size of the small round dots bowl.

If you do a search in the files on "dog" you'll find a file with bunch of recipes (Dog treats from Three Dog Bakery.wps.doc )and if you search for "pet" you will find (Pampered PET Treats RECIPES.doc).

LOL, I'm trying not to repost files that already exist for 2 reasons. 1 is to help greg with server space (on my own). 2 because it is less to look through on searches if there are not multiple copies of a file.

I use the small measure all cup to measure my dog's food everyday. I have been using it since I got it a few years back in the HWC campaign. So glad I have a new one just for kitchen use now!

I also have used our Simple Additions small bowl as a dog dish for her too.

Harriet what a cute idea for a dish! If I had a pet (I'm totally allergic) I would do this in a heartbeat!

Related to PC Dog Food Cup: The Perfect Kitchen Addition for Pet Owners

What is "This May Be Silly But...."?

"This May Be Silly But...." is a fun and interactive game that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. It involves using Pampered Chef products to come up with silly and unexpected solutions to everyday problems.

How do I play "This May Be Silly But...."?

To play "This May Be Silly But....", you will need a group of people and a variety of Pampered Chef products. One person will act as the "problem solver" and present a problem, while the others use the products to come up with creative and silly solutions. The most entertaining solution wins!

Can I play "This May Be Silly But...." with kids?

Yes! "This May Be Silly But...." is a great game for kids to play, as it helps foster their imagination and problem-solving skills. Plus, they'll have a blast coming up with silly solutions using Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to play "This May Be Silly But...."?

While having Pampered Chef products will enhance the gameplay experience, they are not necessary to play "This May Be Silly But...." You can use common household items as substitutes or simply play with your imagination!

Is "This May Be Silly But...." just for parties?

No, "This May Be Silly But...." can be played anytime and anywhere! It's a great game to play with family, friends, or even by yourself to get your creative juices flowing. It's a fun and entertaining activity for all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefanne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • BethanyN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Laura420