1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC consultant and need advice.

1. Bobbi

Bobbi

Hi, My name is Bobbi and I've been an on-the-fence PC consultant for several years after having left and come back again. I'm with a wonderful team with kind and dedicated leaders; just at this time, I can't decide if I want to stay or leave. Are most consultants doing online shows instead of in-home parties? Or is it the other way around? I'm kind of traditional and feel everything is changing so quickly-I need advice. Thanks so much!!!

I will contribute as much as I can to Chef Success.

Oct 14, 2017
    NanDowney likes this.
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I've been a consultant for over 16 years. I do cooking and catalog parties. I have not yet attempted the "virtual" thing. All my parties are available online, so I haven't felt a burning need to do that yet (though I DO feel like it's something I'll need to attempt).
    There are many things that are changing and recently some great technology has been made available with the new "Express Checkout".
    It is still your business -- do it the way it feels comfortable for you. If there are new ideas you'd like to investigate, take your time and learn more before you jump in.

Oct 16, 2017
    NanDowney likes this.
  3. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Welcome to CS! Good luck with PC!

Oct 19, 2017
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Hello!

I do a mix of both. I'm doing more vitual shows right now, but that varies depending on the time of year. The great thing is that Pampered Chef lets you figure out what works best for you and your customers.

Oct 21, 2017
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted