• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef the Better Choice Over Tupperware?

which you can deduct on your taxes). Also, their host benefits are unbeatable! You get paid every time someone books a party through your hostess link regardless of how many people attend. I have been using PC for about 5 years and I love it! Prices are good, the products are high quality, and the company is very supportive. I have never had a problem with customer service. Additionally, I love the host benefits. You get paid for every party booked regardless of how many people attend. If you are interested in finding out more about how PC can help you succeed, I would be happy to share more information with you. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
tbirdsell11
I'm with Tupperware right now but I will be resigning at the end of December. I have not had a party in 2 years. Everybody I asked says no. I can't seem to get any orders either. Tupperware is way too expensive especially during this time. The warranty sucks and they never seem to have what is needed.

I have been looking at Pampered Chef and I am impressed with what I've seen so far. Prices are great! A lot of people seem to love it.

I am wanting to find out more about the benefits of PC and how it compares to Tupperware.
Thanks! :confused:

You are more thatn welcome to contact me at [email protected]. We can exchange numbers and I can answer any questions you have. I will be available tomorrow anytime after 2:00pm CST as I am taking my Praxis I exam.

Lisa

The only thing I can tell you considering what you have said here is that in comparison, The Pampered Chef has a great guarantee policy for all the products, 70% of our items in the catalog are under $20, and because our host benefits are so great, there isn't any problem booking shows. The "recession" hasn't hurt my business at all because more people are cooking at home than ever and want stuff to in their kitchen to prepare easy quick meals for their families. Also, The Pampered Chef is always coming up new ways to help us to succeed in our business and has the best support in every single area of our business. If you have more questions let me know, I would be happy to answer whatever you need to know. My email is [email protected].

If you scroll down to the end of this page, you will see other threads that have discussed this same topic. Read those to see some of the things that have been said.

I don't have any personal experience with TW, other than as a customer who was very dissatisfied....so can't really address a comparison. What I can tell you is that even in this economy, my business is booming, and my sales are the best they've ever been. I have a full show schedule, and where ever I go, I hear from people "Pampered Chef! You sell Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef..." I love selling a line that really does sell itself...and I love working for a company that treats it's consultants with respect and value.

one thing you should know about PC, they WANT you to use your kit for personal use and take those pieces to parties!! It's nice to see things brand spanking new, but it's even better to show pieces you've been using for 10 years so people can see how they hold up!

I use to sell TW and the main difference I see is that PC pays for the hostess gifts NOT the consultant!!!!!!!

I would love to talk with you on this - also feel free to email me :[email protected].
If you are anywhere near Ohio, I would be willing to help even more. My daughter just had a Tupperware party and was suprised as to how complicated it was compared to PC.;)

tbirdsell11 said:
I'm with Tupperware right now but I will be resigning at the end of December. I have not had a party in 2 years. Everybody I asked says no. I can't seem to get any orders either. Tupperware is way too expensive especially during this time. The warranty sucks and they never seem to have what is needed.

I have been looking at Pampered Chef and I am impressed with what I've seen so far. Prices are great! A lot of people seem to love it.

I am wanting to find out more about the benefits of PC and how it compares to Tupperware.
Thanks! :confused:

Good luck to you! You can get a lot of info here and I'm sure you've gotten a lot of people messaging you to offer to help you get started. You probably already have gone to pamperedchef.com and looked over the info there. As far as a consultant, you may feel most comfortable with someone local that you can work face to face with but you don't have to. If you find someone you hit it off with even if they live in another state they may be your best choice. Just look for someone who will give you continuing support in the way that works for you. You can contact any one here through our PM/email system.

I sold TW back years ago and I must say that PC is much easier to sell and there is no out of pocket expense with this company (except catalogs/receipts - and they even give us some of them free each season). Of course, we CAN buy things to enhance our business but we are not required to.

I am attaching a doc that contains a whole list of benefits of PC some of which will answer your questions about comparing PC to your company.

I hope this helps! Looking forward to seeing you here as a PC consultant!

Attachments

• 2010 Apron comes in 5 sizes-more.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 574
I am a new consultant with Pampered Chef...I started in March. I have never been in a business like this before, but have researched many and have had many friends try to sign me up as a consultant with other companies. One thing I can tell you is that PC makes it very easy to earn products so you don't have to spend your commission on them. The supplies are affordable and as mentioned earlier, you get some free with every season. I am not 'pounding the pavement' because I have a full time job that I really enjoy already. But I will tell you that I have had NO problem selling or booking shows. I have a great recruiter who doesn't drive me nuts but is always there when I need him...and yes it is a 'him'. He's great! I have really enjoyed my experience so far with this company. If you have any questions, but don't want to be hounded to sign up...I will be happy to talk to you. My e-mail is [email protected].
Good Luck!

BethCooks4U said:
Good luck to you! You can get a lot of info here and I'm sure you've gotten a lot of people messaging you to offer to help you get started. You probably already have gone to pamperedchef.com and looked over the info there. As far as a consultant, you may feel most comfortable with someone local that you can work face to face with but you don't have to. If you find someone you hit it off with even if they live in another state they may be your best choice. Just look for someone who will give you continuing support in the way that works for you. You can contact any one here through our PM/email system.

I sold TW back years ago and I must say that PC is much easier to sell and there is no out of pocket expense with this company (except catalogs/receipts - and they even give us some of them free each season). Of course, we CAN buy things to enhance our business but we are not required to.

I am attaching a doc that contains a whole list of benefits of PC some of which will answer your questions about comparing PC to your company.

I hope this helps! Looking forward to seeing you here as a PC consultant!

Thanks Beth!!!! I love this document. I have had a few people interested in the business, but I am so focused on having lots of shows each month and really making a great income that I think I may be scaring off some of the ones who are just looking for a hobby. I will be printing and mailing this out to a couple of ladies TODAY!!!!

Thanks, Beth, for that fabulous document!! I think the '5 aprons' really helps show how flexible the business is, and that any level of business is 'ok'!

When I joined PC, I spent a good deal of time researching it online. You have to try really hard to find anyone who has something bad to say about PC. I was also encouraged with the number of consultants out there who have been doing it for 5-10 years or longer. That is very encouraging, especially with all of these other "fad" DS businesses that seem to be popular at the moment.

I don't believe that I have to "sell" Pampered Chef. The product and the Company's reputation do that for me. I "share" my enthusiasm for the product! :D

And yes, business is still booming. I started off 2010 with 3 in my downline and have 31 right now. Most are on military bases in Okinawa, Japan - 28 of them, to be exact! And even with that many consultants in that area, my team has $21,301.92 in sales so far this month. 9 of the 31 just signed this month! LOL

I agree, that you should find someone you fell comfortable working with and someone that you feel will give you the support to get out of the gate running! The more you do in your first 30/90 days, the more successful start you will have - which means that you are laying the groundwork for a successful business. :D

If one of the consultants here is sending you info, just review it, ask questions and then make an informed decision to decide if PC is right for you. I believe that you have to have a passion for any product to represent it. If you use & love PC, you'll probably do well. If you are just looking for a company and don't really LOVE the product, you are probably wasting your time & energy. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Good luck on your decision! If you decide to join, we'd love to have you stay here on Chef Success to learn as much as possible and thrive with your new business ... and of course ANY of the consultants here on the forum would love to have you on their team! I think pretty much all of us enjoy recruiting!!! :D

I always love what you have to say, Sheila, and your excitement is also felt!!

sherri lynn said:
I always love what you have to say, Sheila, and your excitement is also felt!!

Awe, thanks!

Sheila said:
I don't believe that I have to "sell" Pampered Chef. The product and the Company's reputation do that for me. I "share" my enthusiasm for the product! :D

And yes, business is still booming. I started off 2010 with 3 in my downline and have 31 right now. Most are on military bases in Okinawa, Japan - 28 of them, to be exact! And even with that many consultants in that area, my team has $21,301.92 in sales so far this month. 9 of the 31 just signed this month! LOL

I agree, that you should find someone you fell comfortable working with and someone that you feel will give you the support to get out of the gate running! The more you do in your first 30/90 days, the more successful start you will have - which means that you are laying the groundwork for a successful business. :D

If one of the consultants here is sending you info, just review it, ask questions and then make an informed decision to decide if PC is right for you. I believe that you have to have a passion for any product to represent it. If you use & love PC, you'll probably do well. If you are just looking for a company and don't really LOVE the product, you are probably wasting your time & energy. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Good luck on your decision! If you decide to join, we'd love to have you stay here on Chef Success to learn as much as possible and thrive with your new business ... and of course ANY of the consultants here on the forum would love to have you on their team! I think pretty much all of us enjoy recruiting!!! :D

Well put, Sheila!!:angel:

What is the difference between Pampered Chef and Tupperware?

Pampered Chef and Tupperware are both direct sales companies that specialize in kitchen and cooking products. However, there are a few key differences between the two.

Firstly, Pampered Chef's product line is focused on high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, while Tupperware offers a wider range of products including food storage containers, cookware, and even beauty and personal care items.

Additionally, while both companies use a direct sales model, Pampered Chef consultants primarily sell their products through in-home cooking shows and virtual parties, while Tupperware consultants also have the option to sell through online parties and social media.

Lastly, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on their products, while Tupperware offers a limited warranty.

Which company has better quality products?

Both Pampered Chef and Tupperware have a reputation for high-quality products. However, Pampered Chef's focus on kitchen tools and their lifetime guarantee may make them a better choice for those looking for durable, long-lasting products.

Ultimately, the quality of the products may vary depending on personal preference and individual experiences.

How do the prices of Pampered Chef and Tupperware compare?

Pampered Chef and Tupperware have similar pricing for their products. Both companies offer a range of price points to fit different budgets. However, Pampered Chef's products may be slightly more expensive due to their focus on high-quality kitchen tools and their lifetime guarantee.

Which company offers better incentives for consultants?

Both Pampered Chef and Tupperware offer a variety of incentives for their consultants, such as discounts on products, free products, and bonuses for reaching sales goals. However, the specific incentives may vary between the two companies and can also depend on the individual consultant's performance.

Can I sell products for both Pampered Chef and Tupperware?

Technically, yes, you can sell products for both Pampered Chef and Tupperware. However, it is important to check the policies of both companies to ensure there are no conflicts of interest or restrictions on selling for multiple direct sales companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Stephanie P.