• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef License Plate Covers

In summary, Pampered Chef license plate covers are made of durable, weather-resistant plastic and offer customizable designs. They are also compliant with state laws and easy to install. The designs do not fade or peel over time, but it is recommended to clean them periodically for maintenance.
Pampered in Ottawa
Hi, I have 2 unused, brand new license plate covers that I would like to sell. Asking $15 + shipping. Please email me at:
[email protected]

if interested! Thanks!:) :)

I just sent you an email about the license plate covers

I never got your email....please re-send, thanks.

I sent you a PM about them.

1) What are Pampered Chef license plate covers made of?

Our license plate covers are made of durable, weather-resistant plastic that can withstand harsh outdoor conditions.

2) Can I customize the design on my Pampered Chef license plate cover?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable designs for our license plate covers. You can choose from different colors, patterns, and even add your own text or logo.

3) Are Pampered Chef license plate covers legal to use on my car?

Our license plate covers are compliant with all state laws and regulations. However, we recommend checking with your local DMV to ensure they are allowed in your specific area.

4) How do I install my Pampered Chef license plate cover?

Our license plate covers come with easy-to-follow instructions for installation. Typically, they can be easily attached to your car using screws or adhesive backing.

5) Will the design on my Pampered Chef license plate cover fade or peel over time?

No, our license plate covers are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand outdoor exposure without fading or peeling. However, we recommend periodically cleaning them to maintain their appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies